What was your first SteelBook™?

felix_champs

Premium Supporter
Jan 29, 2011
Montreal
]Hi, just for fun what is the first metal or Steelbook you bought and how much.

Pics would be a plus

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    18.7 KB · Views: 262
Last edited by a moderator:
Won the Iron Man steelbook from this site. Then I traded it to Wreck. :(

Funny story, I also got one back from bighorns and got a different one from Tony Roach ... I thought that yours would be the worst condition but it was the best and the one I still have today. I thought, Thunda has a bunch of kids I bet it wont be that great ... haha. Who would thought it would raise in so much value.

as for my first steel, I bought the Iron Man FS as well. I then traded it for the Matrix collection ... which is what then had me go out and try to get one back later on.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

I think after that my next few were ... Hellboy 2, Death Race, The Da Vinci Code, Leon (the professional) etc.

My first one was the original UK Highlander Steelbook a couple years ago. I just recently started getting the itch to collect some more now that the artwork is getting much, much better.

My very first SteelBook was the Star Wars Clone Wars DVD SteelBook at Best Buy a few years ago. Then I picked up the Iron Man 2 MetalPak at Target late last year before getting the last remaining Resident Evil SteelBooks at Walmart in December.

That small bunch of Steels/ Metals really started me off into this world, and I'm glad I'm here.

The Incredible Hulk G1 dvd a few years back, didn't take too much notice and didn't realise I even had it, until I started collecting seriously lol ....

my first two steelbooks are...No Country for Old Men and Gangs of New York when they came out in FS...I just started recently and now I'm hooked but still not hooked enough to buy all the internationals ones...now I have about almost 100 (including some FS Iron pack)

My first Steelbook was Back to the Future tin, bought it new in HMV a bit dented, which I traded to my son for Wolfman, Sweeney Todd (2nd hand), Green Zone District 9 (DE) & Iron Man 2 (Target, yes I know it's a metalpak).

My first steelbook was the first Future Shop DVD Exclusive, and to be honest, I don't remember which one it was. There were some beauties came out, and I got every one. It was just a natural progression to blu-ray steels for me. Although I got I Am Legend Blu-ray first, even before a blu-ray player. Thats probably why I have no problem with DVD size cases.;)