What's the best way to stay on top of the latest SteelBook releases and not miss out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
As the subject implies, I constantly find myself missing out on new releases and great deals only to find out later about them and they are either at a higher price or sold out and they're being scalped...

I realize how this might sound for some but short of constantly monitoring this site and others, how do you fellas do it?

Last edited:
Get out while you still can :p

I'm afraid it's too late :emb: Had about 70 titles, lost 40 including Looper FS and Captain America :tear: (in a suitcase) in a taxi ride while moving to a new apartment.

Re-acquiring some now (trying to at least) :)

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Or just buy everything and hide CC and other related stuff away from the wife or G/F and stash all multiple copy's of steelbooks away in draws so they can't be found .. I found the best way is just to pre-order everything and decide later if you want to cancel or keep :)

My wife is cool with my expensive hobby as long as I got it under control :D

The site is the best way to keep atop of forthcoming releases. I can imagine a calendar type app which would take a lot of time to keep up to date but would be very useful.

The site is the best way to keep atop of forthcoming releases. I can imagine a calendar type app which would take a lot of time to keep up to date but would be very useful.

I was actually thinking of the same (almost):

An app, some initial setup would be required for the preferences/alerts frequency i.e. (steelbooks/digi etc... + countries + release dates and so forth)

Hey, if any HDN staffer is reading this, you should look into that guys/gals. Mobile all the way ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.