Which Marvel steelbooks am I missing?

Jan 18, 2013
Hi may be wrong thread as this is photos of last steelbook aquired..however just wondering what marvel UK steelbooks am I missing? Iron man play.com 1&2 and both hulks? Not to bothered on hulks and managed to get kimchi for iron man just wondered what else have the UK done for marvel?

image.jpg

Reactions: perchut
Hi may be wrong thread as this is photos of last steelbook aquired..however just wondering what marvel UK steelbooks am I missing? Iron man play.com 1&2 and both hulks? Not to bothered on hulks and managed to get kimchi for iron man just wondered what else have the UK done for marvel?

View attachment 114558

Spiderman Trilogy with Toby Maguire, Ghost Rider 1 & 2 (plus the Hulks, which are a must have I think as he's in the avengers!) - plus I can't help but notice you've only got 1 version of each film, call that a Marvel collection!?! :p:p ;)

View attachment 114558
Here's the list of UK Marvel SteelBooks, I think it's complete.

MCU
Iron Man [Play]
Incredible Hulk [Play]
Iron Man 2 [Play]
Iron Man 3 [Zavvi]
Thor [HMV]
Thor (re-issue) [Zavvi]
Captain America [HMV]
Captain America (re-issue) [Zavvi]
Avengers [HMV]
Thor: The Dark World [Zavvi]
Captain America: The Winter Soldier [Zavvi]
(24th November 2014)Guardians Of The Galaxy [Zavvi]

Others
X-Men
X-Men 2
X-Men: The Last Stand
X-Men Origins: Wolverine [Play]
X-Men: First Class [Play]
The Wolverine [HMV]
X-Men: Days Of Future Past [HMV]
Daredevil
The Punisher [Zavvi]
The Amazing Spiderman [HMV]
The Amazing Spiderman 2 [HMV]
Spiderman Trilogy
Fantastic Four
Hulk [Play]

• Helpful Post
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
The following movies based on Marvel characters also have Blu-ray SteelBooks but not issued in the UK.
Blade [Canada] [Japan]
Blade II [Germany] [Japan]
Blade: Trinity [Germany]
Ghost Rider [Germany] [Holland - Sickerbook]
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance 3D [Canada] [China] [Germany] [Italy] [USA - empty case]
Howard The Duck [Germany] (I know, I know but a guilty pleasure of mine)

The following movies based on Marvel characters that have DVD SteelBooks - no Blu-ray SteelBook yet.
Fantastic 4: Rise Of The Silver Surfer [UK]
The Punisher [1998] [German] [MetalPak] - this has just been announced as a Zavvi exclusive. http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/the-punisher-dolph-lundgren-zavvi-exclusive-steelbook/11042909.html

• Helpful Post
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
The following movies based on Marvel characters also have Blu-ray SteelBooks but not issued in the UK.
Blade [Canada] [Japan]
Blade II [Germany] [Japan]
Blade: Trinity [Germany]
Ghost Rider [Germany] [Holland - Sickerbook]
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance 3D [Canada] [China] [Germany] [Italy] [USA - empty case]
Howard The Duck [Germany] (I know, I know but a guilty pleasure of mine)

The following movies based on Marvel characters that have DVD SteelBooks - no Blu-ray SteelBook yet.
Fantastic 4: Rise Of The Silver Surfer [UK]
The Punisher [1998] [German] [MetalPak] - this has just been announced as a Zavvi exclusive. http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/the-punisher-dolph-lundgren-zavvi-exclusive-steelbook/11042909.html

Germany actually did get a Blu-ray steelbook for Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer as well as a combi-steelbook for FF 1 & 2.