Who's done the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Have you been drenched yet? If so, share your pics or videos here!! :D

I was unfortunately challenged by @bigrob, so I guess I'll be shivering sometime between now and 24 hours from now. :wtf:

Attachments

• Ice.jpg
    Ice.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
@bloodsnake007 Who is peeing in the pool? :)

Ron
LMFAO!!!!!!! :emb: WOW! I just realized... it does look like I'm peeing in the pool! :shy: :p No wonder my dog hated it! ;) "BAD FRANKY!" That's a very inappropriate pic! :woot: :hilarious:

WAIT... :banghead:

It's not me, it's just your filthy minds @Towser and @Scary Hair! SICKOS!!!! LOL! :LOL: :rofl:

Ok, so here it is. :p

@zoneism @Lordpercy @harry , you're nominated guys. Sorry about that. ;)

@spass - You are a ba$t@rd Annar!! :naughty: I thought I had escaped but you got me!! :cry:

So can I just get the rules straight... if I donate do I still need to do the challenge or does that get me out of it? Or do I just need to man up and do both?! :p Can donate now but might not get to do the challenge until the weekend

Good vid btw :thumbs:

@spass - You are a ba$t@rd Annar!! :naughty: I thought I had escaped but you got me!! :cry:

So can I just get the rules straight... if I donate do I still need to do the challenge or does that get me out of it? Or do I just need to man up and do both?! :p Can donate now but might not get to do the challenge until the weekend

Good vid btw :thumbs:

LOL! Yeah I thought I had escaped too before @vurt decided otherwise! Cheers Alex! :smuggrin:

Sorry Luke, my nominations are strictly with the ice bucket. There's no way around it I'm afraid, hehe!EEK!:p:p So man up, the weekend is fine, Judge A gives you an 4 days extension. :writing::hilarious:

LOL! Yeah I thought I had escaped too before @vurt decided otherwise! Cheers Alex! :smuggrin:

Sorry Luke, my nominations are strictly with the ice bucket. There's no way around it I'm afraid, hehe!EEK!:p:p So man up, the weekend is fine, Judge A gives you an 4 days extension. :writing::hilarious:

I'm sorry you will have to speak up mate... I don't understand because my English isn't very good and I'm wearing a towel!! :p:p

Thanks for the extension until the weekend. I'll get a vid up on Sunday after my kids have thrown water over me :yuck::arghh::arghh:

So @spass ...
I don't ever really like appearing in front of the camera but a challenge is a challenge!
I'm currently trying to get the video off my phone to photobucket and will post it as soon as I can. Will also think of a couple of ninjas to nominate :)

Reactions: spass
Here is my video. It made my daughters laugh if nothing else!! @spass it's going to take a long while to forgive you for this one mate :p

Don't know if this will work so let me know if you can't see it (first time adding a video link)

I have no idea who has done this challenge or not, but @Noodles and @Naughtius Maximus I think we need some more mods representing HDN in this challenge!! Sorry! :thumbs: :hilarious:

It won't let me embed the video from photobucket. Here is the link in case anyone can help?

http://s27.photobucket.com/user/zoneism1/media/Mobile Uploads/20140907_100710_zps3935e570.mp4.html

Last edited:
Here is my video. It made my daughters laugh if nothing else!! @spass it's going to take a long while to forgive you for this one mate :p

Don't know if this will work so let me know if you can't see it (first time adding a video link)

I have no idea who has done this challenge or not, but @Noodles and @Naughtius Maximus I think we need some more mods representing HDN in this challenge!! Sorry! :thumbs: :hilarious:

It's not attaching the link mate. I'm not on Facebook either :( I used drop box. Some have used photo bucket too!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: zoneism
its there in all its glory. Well done mate :thumbs: @zoneism

@NoDingsNoScratches Here is my daily call out, my friend ;)

Fair play to everyone who has decided to play along with this. A bit of fun doesn't hurt anyone (but it will make you cold!)

Dude!!! Im trying to talk my gf into assisting me with the ALS challenge, but she is against it because it wastes water and the state of California is In a severe drought :/ she tells me to just donate money ;(

Last edited:
Reactions: PKAVFC and Towser
Dude!!! Im trying to talk my gf into assisting me with the ALS challenge, but she is against it because it wastes water and the state of California is In a severe drought :/ she tells me to just donate money.

Get her to run around and collect her perspiration.

Or make it the "no dings ice urine challenge"

Seriously though dude, no worries if it's going to cause problems.

You should just do the right thing in situations like this....

Don't tell her! :hilarious:

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Status
Not open for further replies.