whysoserious? new years giveaway winners chosen

whysoserious?

a no posting ex ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 2, 2011
wirral uk
hi guys cuz u all rock and hdn is awesome (plus ive won 3 giveaways already)
im doing a new years giveaway from 31st dec until 11th jan .
rules ;
1 thank the post , every single ninja is welcome to join
2 state what prize or would like ( u can choose any or all , 1 prize per ninja)
3 post what your new years resolutions are
4 post what one steelbook would make your 2015 ( not any that we know are in pipeline)

prizes
1 transformers 3d entertainment store steelbook case(no discs)
2 the raid 2 entertainment store steelbook sealed
3 star trek into darkness futureshop steelbook sealed
4 the bourne trilogy(coffret trilogie) french steelbook & bourne legacy uk steelbook both open but mint
5 £15 or 15 euros ($20 for usa or canada ) gift voucher for zavvi or amazon

winners pay for shipping
lotto balls will be drawn from the floor via betty the bulldogs mouth:D

good luck ninjas

Last edited:
1. I have thanked the post, awesome giveaway :)

2. If possible I would love to win
prize 5, the gift voucher, (I have the others) :)

3. New Years resolution is just to try be more positive and hopefully feel a bit better as I've got some health problems :(

4. I would love for Anne Hall to get the steelbook treatment as it's one of my favourite films, love Woody Allen

Thank you again @whysoserious?

Reactions: whysoserious?
Ok guys , I'm going to close this in 30 mins , The more prices u are in the more draws u are in , example , there is only about 5 people in for Bourne movies so I'll only have the 5 nos to pick from , if u win your out but if you don't and have still picked other prizes , you will go straight back in for that draw .

I will be using set of lotto balls no 1
And draw machine the Betty boos mouth , I will try hard to post pics , it could take time

Ok guys , but delaying it later on tonight after tea , this is due to probs with the official drawn machine Betty the bulldog , she's gone for walkies and she's have a bath
So still open till later

Reactions: Towser
Thanks for this awesome giveaway!!! I can just squeek in my entry!! WooHooo!!

1 the post has been thanked!!
2 if chosen i'd like to win either prize 5 or 4
3 my new years resolution was and still is to be a better human being; more caring of those around me and more willing to help.
4 i have to go old school on this, and i've said this before, but i would LOVE getting a steelbook blu treatment to Emporor of the North!! i'll confess I wouldn't mind seeing White Line Fever on steel as well, but the ultimate would be EOTN.

Ok guys , but delaying it later on tonight after tea , this is due to probs with the official drawn machine Betty the bulldog , she's gone for walkies and she's have a bath
So still open till later

Aww bless her :)

I'm so excited for the giveaway

Good luck everyone
thumbs-up.gif

Thanks for the give away! Almost forgot to enter, do try and get some pics ;P

1. I thanked the thread :)
2. I would love to win prize 5.
3. My new years resolution is definitely try to save money.
4. I would love to see a true lies steel.

Ok guys , I'm going to close this in 30 mins , The more prices u are in the more draws u are in , example , there is only about 5 people in for Bourne movies so I'll only have the 5 nos to pick from , if u win your out but if you don't and have still picked other prizes , you will go straight back in for that draw .

I will be using set of lotto balls no 1
And draw machine the Betty boos mouth , I will try hard to post pics , it could take time

Go Betty!! :)

I am going to be an awkward so and so and ask that my request for The Raid 2, is changed to the Gift Voucher... I know if I get number 2, I will need the first and I really need to keep disciplined! Hope that's OK Mate :thumbs:

Go Betty!! :)

I am going to be an awkward so and so and ask that my request for The Raid 2, is changed to the Gift Voucher... I know if I get number 2, I will need the first and I really need to keep disciplined! Hope that's OK Mate :thumbs:
Go Betty indeed!!! :woot: :drool:

@whysoserious? I hope you take pics or video of her selecting the winner! :thumbs: That would be fun! :)

Ok guys this was a fu***g nightmare , Betty the selector is naughty , the 1st 3 draw from Betty took half an hour and she eventually ran off with the 3rd ball ,

So here is what she picked out
1st for the gift voucher was no 19
image.jpg

2nd draw was for Star Trek , no 16 was the winner
image.jpg

Then the draw for Bourne steels , only 6 for this , winner no 34
image.jpg

Then I had to draw the rest cuz she pissed off with no 34
The raid steelbook no 11
Transformers 15

So winners are
@Ricker voucher
@Towser Bourne steels
@bloodsnake007 star trek
@pdbluray the raid 2
@Cobster transformers
Can everyone please pm me with address details and what the preference is to posting (as in normal post or signed for , I can then post and Bill you to exact amount
@Ricker u need to send me your email addy and choose Amazon or zavvi gift
Congrats guys

Ok guys this was a fu***g nightmare , Betty the selector is naughty , the 1st 3 draw from Betty took half an hour and she eventually ran off with the 3rd ball ,

So here is what she picked out
1st for the gift voucher was no 19
View attachment 127428
2nd draw was for Star Trek , no 16 was the winner
View attachment 127430
Then the draw for Bourne steels , only 6 for this , winner no 34
View attachment 127431

Then I had to draw the rest cuz she pissed off with no 34
The raid steelbook no 11
Transformers 15

So winners are
@Ricker voucher
@Towser Bourne steels
@bloodsnake007 star trek
@pdbluray the raid 2
@Cobster transformers
Can everyone please pm me with address details and what the preference is to posting (as in normal post or signed for , I can then post and Bill you to exact amount
@Ricker u need to send me your email addy and choose Amazon or zavvi gift
Congrats guys
@whysoserious? :woot: FU**ING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: Betty is the greatest, I LOVE her even more now! :drool: Thanks Dave for this awesome Give-Away! :thumbs: I'll be sending you a message shortly with my shipping details ;)