paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 11, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £24.99 (Amazon - HMV) - £25.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Spot Gloss Finish

812Gd-tN0gL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81CM9nZxw2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 91X+K1YFHBL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Wish someone would do a premium release for this film.
The Zavvi release will all the extras from a few years ago is excellent. I sold off the amaray release from it and stuck the first steelbook in there. Now I’m going to sell off that one and replace it with this steelbook.

The Zavvi release will all the extras from a few years ago is excellent. I sold off the amaray release from it and stuck the first steelbook in there. Now I’m going to sell off that one and replace it with this steelbook.

Yep, was going to suggest the same. I picked up the Italian release during Black Friday with just that idea in mind.

Reactions: JGCramp
Just found it. That one does look nice. Too bad it’s nowhere to be found.
Does the steelbook fit in place of the amaray? Aren’t the steelbooks slightly larger in all dimensions?

Just found it. That one does look nice. Too bad it’s nowhere to be found.
Does the steelbook fit in place of the amaray? Aren’t the steelbooks slightly larger in all dimensions?
Yep! It fits perfectly.

The Italian edition that @Rulocal mentioned is still available:
Amazon product

Yep, was going to suggest the same. I picked up the Italian release during Black Friday with just that idea in mind.
You're not going to regret it. Hopefully all the text will be in English.

Last edited:
Reactions: GetOffMyPlane