paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 11, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £24.99 (Amazon - HMV) - £25.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Spot Gloss Finish

812Gd-tN0gL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81CM9nZxw2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 91X+K1YFHBL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
This might be 4K UHD disc only TBC
As amazon product description only lists the UHD disc extra Commentary with the Wonka Kids

Inside artwork also only showing 1 disc hub

They don't have listed at the moment the extras that was on the Blu-ray releases

That looks great! Love that they've used the original poster. Not sure I need another edition of this film though...

Reactions: Lord Vader
I’m with you @Noodles i love that they are using the original poster but do I need this again, I don’t even think I have watched the last one I bought.

You should hear the clowns on FB slagging off the artwork :OMG:

Reactions: Noodles
I’m with you @Noodles i love that they are using the original poster but do I need this again, I don’t even think I have watched the last one I bought.

You should hear the clowns on FB slagging off the artwork :OMG:
Social media is a whole other world... they always seem to love the worst releases/artworks lol

First I thought it's some foreign language title.

Then it reminded me of Flanders from the Simpsons.

871aa8bd-8d2a-417d-b8d5-f0ed91cc9d54_text.gif

In other words - this steelbook sucks. :D

Guess I must be dreaming this as somebody seems to have got off their a***, pulled their finger out and put some effort into a Steelbook release. Isn’t this what we really want for the extra they charge? Proper promotional artwork and not what we’re now subjected to - just slap any old picture picture on it however irrelevant it is without a title on the front to avoid international language problems? If only we could get this type of quality for all future Steelbook releases!

Reactions: TheWildEye
Guess I must be dreaming this as somebody seems to have got off their a***, pulled their finger out and put some effort into a Steelbook release. Isn’t this what we really want for the extra they charge? Proper promotional artwork and not what we’re now subjected to - just slap any old picture picture on it however irrelevant it is without a title on the front to avoid international language problems? If only we could get this type of quality for all future Steelbook releases!
They don't even have to put the effort in really, the artwork is already there in the archives. It's an easy win!

Just preordered it. For some reason this appeals to me more than the last steelbook of Charlie. And I already own the standard 4k.

Like the original poster artwork but the cost to import it is too high. If it gets released in France then I’d probably get one from Fnac.