HDN Contest Win a CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND Blu-ray!

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Check out the competition on the home page! This is open to everyone! Get those entries coming!! I know there's some creative members on this forum :D

81AK4yyzN-L._SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: Punker76
Oh wow, amazing giveaway

One of my all time favourites and lovinng that art

Don't think I will be able to enter because I don't have any programs to create/ photoshop and I will only be able to do a drawing and take a photo (which will look awful :LOL:)

Do it mate!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Cool! Will definitely give this a go. Hopefully Jake enters, as I always look forward to seeing what he comes up with. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Forgot to tag some folks... @harry @TheJoker @paulboland @luke98 @sunnyx @pioneer @Flash @Sigill @lenticularis

I tried to tag UK folks (from memory at least), but I'm sure anyone who's not in the UK could have the prize shipped to someone a member who is, and then they ship it to you. ;)

I can see @C.C. 95 making a cool custom gif as his entry. :D

P.S. When does the comp close? @Wreck @cooey
Brilliant competition and giveaway but I'm not based in the UK

I'm from Rep of Ireland good luck to whoever wins

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Thanks for the tag @Noodles

Funnily enough, I've never seen the film all the way through. If I can think of something I'll definitely join in.

Closing date?

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Thanks for the tag @Noodles

Funnily enough, I've never seen the film all the way through. If I can think of something I'll definitely join in.

Closing date?
I'm actually in need of a rewatch, as I've only seen it once, and that was years and years ago! Hopefully the closing date isn't any time soon anyway, as I'm not sure when I'll get the chance to make anything. :ohno: