Wind River (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #96) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: April 27th, 2018 (pre-order March 15, 2018 at 20:00 CET - holders of collectible numbers will be able to pre-order 3-days in advance)
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 899 CZK (E1) - 1099 CZK (E2) - 3199 CZK (Box)
Notes: 1000 copies (E1) - 1000 copies (E2) - 500 copies (Box)
Group buy: Hosted by @carllenc - GB closes March 23, 2018

E1 | E2 | Maniac's Box
E1.jpgE2.jpg
28423340_915498281945031_3232778624109697539_o.jpg
FAC #96 WIND RIVER Edition #1 includes:

- Exclusive WEA single disc SteelBook (glossy and embossed)
- Exclusive FullSlip with an attractive finish
- Blu-ray disc with exclusive label
- Exclusive Lenticular Magnet (Transition Effect)
- Collectible special cards
- Exclusive photobook 32P
- Collectible character cards
- Collector's numbering card and hologram
- Exclusive sticker WIND RIVER E1

Limitation 0 - 1000
Price: 899 CZK
Start of pre-order: March 15, 2018, at 20:00 CET (Still collectible numbers will be able to pre-order in 3-day advance)

FAC #96 WIND RIVER Edition #2 includes:

- Exclusive WEA single disc SteelBook (glossy and embossed)
- Exclusive Lenticular 3D Front FullSlip with an attractive finish
- Blu-ray disc with exclusive label
- Collectible special cards
- Exclusive booklet 36P
- Collectible poster cards
- Collector's numbering card and hologram
- Exclusive sticker WIND RIVER E2

Limitation 0 - 1000
Price: 1099 CZK
Start of pre-order: March 15, 2018 at 20:00 CET (Still collectible numbers will be able to pre-order in 3-day advance)

FAC #96 WIND RIVER Edition #4 MANIACS BOX includes:

- FAC #96 WIND RIVER Edition #1 numbered
- FAC #96 WIND RIVER Edition #2 numbered
- FAC #96 WIND RIVER Edition #3 SteelBook with Jcard numbered.
- SMALL COLLECTIBLE BOX with EXCLUSIVE COLLECTIBLE BADGE of WIND RIVER TRIBAL POLICE CHIEF in COLLECTOR'S CASSETTE.

Limitation 0 - 500
Price: 3199 CZK
Start of pre-order: March 15, 2018, at 20:00 CET (Still collectible numbers will be able to pre-order in 3-day advance)

Collectible badge:
28872962_1740709029379399_3963364677940936704_n.jpg
27067160_1679757208807915_6976302271478816077_n.jpg2.jpg

Old design:
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha man, give me a break! You keep finding ways to move the goal posts.

Fine, let's look at Arrival. FAC = $67. Kimchi = $36.

At the end of the day, you can find all these reasons why FA is "different" or "better" but the person I was replying to was stating that Kimchi/Blufans is more expensive. He said nothing about how robust the package is or what's included. He was just talking about price, which I am.
:LOL::naughty: Bu.. but... FA's came with an exclusive keychain :rofl: Hence the price bump :LOL: Ok, I'll stop now :giggle::coffee:

Reactions: dchamp444
Sounds like the obvious thing to do, but I'll wait for actual beauty shots from all retailers before making my mind up.

and why use a quote or whatever that is on the back :s

and I will repeat myself, if you have not watched the movie yet, after watching that back artwork it will spoil you the end of the movie.

So yay, I guess most (not all) collectors who buy premiums may have watched the movie already, but still. Bad idea in my opinion.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
and why use a quote or whatever that is on the back :s

and I will repeat myself, if you have not watched the movie yet, after watching that back artwork it will spoil you the end of the movie.

So yay, I guess most (not all) collectors who buy premiums may have watched the movie already, but still. Bad idea in my opinion.

tbh as someone who has never seen the film you telling me the back is a spoiler is more of a spoiler than the artwork

Luckily other than there being an obvious stand off between 9 people in a snow field I cant see it spoiling the movie for me at all

I love it... much prefer it to Kimchi's, and I seemed to be one of a few who actually liked that. If gloss (which I'm 99.9% sure it will be), the blues and whites will POP! Only thing I'm not too keen on is the quote.

As for the back being a spoiler... the same image was used on some official promotional graphics, which I saw before even checking out the movie, and I honestly didn't feel like anything was spoiled for me - although, I can see why some would say it does. It even features on the UK and US Blu-ray covers lol.

91LIWo39IgL._SX466_.jpg 413830.jpg

Sicario // Plain Archive
Hell or High Water // KimchiDVD/Blu Collection
Wind River // KimchiDVD/Blu Collection

The perfect way to complete the American Frontier Trilogy.

I love it... much prefer it to Kimchi's, and I seemed to be one of a few who actually liked that. If gloss (which I'm 99.9% sure it will be), the blues and whites will POP! Only thing I'm not too keen on is the quote.

As for the back being a spoiler... the same image was used on some official promotional graphics, which I saw before even checking out the movie, and I honestly didn't feel like anything was spoiled for me - although, I can see why some would say it does. It even features on the UK and US Blu-ray covers lol.

View attachment 354683 View attachment 354684
I think this looks great too!!

Much much better than kimchi

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles