[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Naughtius Maximus's ES GIVEAWAY!! (3/3)

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED - CLICK HERE

images

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that I've got a TRIO of giveaways that have been kindly donated to HDN from Entertainment Store (ES).

This is Prize 3 of 3:

All you have to do to win this is:
1) Take part of in either the [1 of 3 GIVE-AWAY] Naughtius Maximus's ES GIVEAWAY!! or [2 of 3 GIVE-AWAY] Naughtius Maximus's ES GIVEAWAY!!

2) What would be the WORST way for you to be turned into a zombie? (e.g. trapped in a plane, in your own home and so on)

3) Finally, if you can choose ONE person to stuck with who would it be and what would be your weapon of choice be to protect yourself!? (Post pictures!)

To add a picture:
Click on the postcard type icon
insertimage.gif
>> Paste your URL link > click ok >> Done!

Rules:
1) 1 x entry per ninja
2) These Walking Dead Steels are to be kept for personal use, not to be sold on.
3) Must have at least 30 Posts to his/her name.
4) The winner is responsible for shipping costs.
5) Winners have 7 days to contact me to claim their prize, otherwise it will go to the next random person

Entries will close Tuesday 24th December @ 20:00 (UK time!). The winner will be picked at random...and announced between 21:00-22:00 the same evening :scat:

Play.com store: Click to buy - Free Delivery in the UK when buying from play.com
Ebay store: Click to buy - Delivery to most locations
Group Buy: Click HERE

Good luck all!!!

David :oohyeah: :scat: :movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
The worst place: a large ship -- places to hide but no escape and the zombies would not have anything better to do. I'd be stuck with Melissa Joan Hart, because she will always look pretty, and in the main role I have seen her in, she is a smart, good person. Plus you're going to need more humans. :p My weapon would be some kind of shock ray gun that's good at making heads pop off with 1 quick body shot.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sabrina-Melissa-Joan-Hart-Frederick-M-Brown 2013.jpg
    Sabrina-Melissa-Joan-Hart-Frederick-M-Brown 2013.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 152
Awesome give-away :drool: And Thanks! :thumbs:

1) Already done!

2) Worst way to become a zombie for myself I think would be to become one nearby my own family/friends... turn and then start eating them.... no!!! Any way is fine just not nearby them.

3) My weapon of choice for zombie protection is a bow and arrow. Reason being you can pull the arrow out after and resupply your ammo so to speak and you can make arrows out of raw material too if need be. If I had to be stuck with one person it would Alice (the character) from the Resident Evil movies. She has crazy powers to protect me and her and we can re-populate the earth together while were at it :D (just like WKRP said :p)

Weapon of choice:
http://www.americanhunter.org/home-carousel/images/horton_fury_crossbow.jpg

Partner of choice:
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2010/233/a/9/Resident_Evil_Afterlife_Alice_by_Meioh_Sama.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: WKRP
another awesome giveaway :)

1) done

2) The worst way to get turned into a zombie? Getting attacked while on the can :( rather undignified end, and when I come back as a zombie it'll be with my pants around my ankles :p

3) weapon: in a world where ammo is a limited resource, I'll go michonne style and use a really nice samurai sword (no two handed swords, way to slow to kill zombies) so I have no need to worry about ammo! person I want around......if even 10% of the things they joke about that he can do, he can ACTUALLY do....I'll be in good shape

b.jpg

Reactions: Jason Bourne
1) done
2) Worst way to become a zombie: when I almost escape them :hilarious:
3) I rather be stuck with this guy and let him do all the heavy work:
van_helsing.jpg

weapon of choice: the flying guillotine
Movie_Trailers_-_The_Guillotines_-_Trailer.jpg

thanks for the giveaway!

1. Done
2. Worst way to get turned into a zombie? Taking a dump in a toilet.
3. I would love to be stuck with her with that bikini.
Kate Upton
13_kate-upton_14.jpg

This is my weapon of choice.

51.jpg

Last edited:
1) Done :D

2) I think trapped in a plane would be the worst situation! No escape :(
(just have a look to Quarantine 2 : Terminal ;) )

3) My weapon: a double blade katana

519dCi4vUmL__AA280_.jpg

Stuck with Milla, because she knows how to do and i could be the last man on earth so i may get a chance with her :p

milla_jovovich_resident_evil.jpg

1. Done

2. Worst place to get infected - in my own home with my family

3. Who and what weapon would I want?

terminator2-2-650x0.jpg

&

term1gl2.jpg

:D

Last edited:
1) Done

2) Getting turned by grandma by biting off your nuts :ohno:

3)
Person(s) (it would be rude to separate twins at the moment of apocalypse :D )
Olsen-twins.jpg

Weapon of choice Cameron from SCC (ultimate protector weapon, she does all the work and it leaves me more time with the twins ;) )

summer-glau-terminator010803(1).jpg

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

1- done
2- being changed in to a zombie while in a vegan restaurant, that means I have to go find healthy people to eat elsewhere
3- I'd like to be stuck with these two
0hht.jpg

And
p9cr.jpg

As for my weapon, 2 of these will do it...
3iad.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway!

Last edited:
1. And Done
2. Worst way to be zombified would be drowning while trying to escape from other zombies, and right before you actually drown, the lake zombie bites you.
3a. Person of Choice:
sofia-vergara-300.jpg

3b. Weapon of choice:
ironman-armor-final-big.jpg

What a massive give-away!! :drool: :drool:

1) Done

2) Worst way of turning is in bed waking up to a zombie getting ready for dinner :ohno: Catch you totally off guard.

3) I want this guy:

rambo-pic.jpg

With this gun, tearing the undead into pieces:

117802d1377006144-weta-brings-home-elysium-elysiumchemraila2.jpg

Thanks for the give-away David!!

1) Done

2) The worst way would be trapped on a plane for sure, that part in World War Z man. That's so terrifying in my opinion as I am a very nervous flyer. Everyone would just turn so quickly so you either die in a plane crash or bite it in the plane by zombies then die again in a plane crash. You don't even get to experience how the other half live, sucks.

3) Goes without saying really:

kill-bill.jpg

And this would be my weapon of choice:

DSCF2246aa.jpg

Thanks for the give-away :scat:

1. entered

2. Worst way to be turned would be in an attack in a survivor camp :(

3) my companion would be my family, but if that is out of the question I want the most obvious choice

resident-evil-afterlife-5.jpg

Weapon of choice - Lightsabers (long battery life, no sticking, no cleanup)

tumblr_mevt29sRcr1rqfrzko1_500.jpg

credit to thezombieapocalypse for the image

I think the absolute worst way to get bitten by a zombie is if that zombie is the last remaining on the planet and all you had to do was kill it, but then you celebrate too early, get caught off guard and it bites you and the whole thing starts over! It would be a right facepalm moment, haha. :ohno:

My battle companion would have to be...

Neo-in-The-Matrix.jpg

My weapon of choice being the awesome gun blade from Final Fantasy VIII! Maybe not the best weapon to pick but it's certainly different and would be a blast to use.

FF8SquallGunbladeSilver.jpg