[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Naughtius Maximus's kimchiDVD GIVEAWAY!! (2 of 6)

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED - POST #99

Hi all,

As part of the celebration of the new HDN forums, I'm pleased to announce that I've got a few freebies to giveaway thanks to those at KimchiDVD.

Prize 1 (ending 27th July)
Prize 2 (ending 3rd August)
Prize 3 (ending 3rd August)
Prize 4 (ending 10th August)
Prize 5 (ending 17th August)
Prize 6 (ending 24th August)

This is Prize 2 of 6:

Leon FULL slip, sealed, mint.
DSC_0041.JPG

All you have to do to win this is:
1) Thank the thread

2) If you had Leon's Assassination skills, who would you happily 'take out' and what would your weapon of choice be? ;) Post Pictures!

To add a picture:
Click on the Image icon >> Paste your URL link > click ok >> Done!

Rules:
1) 1 x entry per ninja
2) Must have at least 30 Posts to his/her name.
3) The winner is responsible for shipping costs.
4) Winners have 7 days to contact me to claim their prize, otherwise it will go to the next random person
5) If you do not follow the entry request your post will be ignored!
6) Winner will be chosen at random via post # using random.org website

Entries will close Sunday 3rd August @ 20:00 (UK time!). The winner will be picked at random...and announced between 21:00-22:00 the same evening :scat:

Good luck all!!!

David :thumbs:

Last edited:
Another awesome giveaway David, Thanks very much!! :thumbs:

james-mcavoy.jpg

with this pen, Dexter style! :)

bic-pen-10.jpg

I would take out the esteemed President of Brazil because seriously, take a look at this picture but I would do it quickly and from a distance, a Sniper Rifle.

The "Victim"

DUenwD0.jpg

The Weapon:

ai-as50-1.jpg

Thanks for another amazing give away..We have a lot of bieber hate here ;O. I think I would keep it simple and just use a good ol' hunting bow. I have no idea how to use one but they are definitely really cool.
195890-full.jpeg

and most likely to take out her..
Flo_from_Progressive_Insurance.jpg

Thanks for the great giveaway, Naughtius! Also, a shout out to Kimchi for being super awesome. Thanks, guys!

While I feel like answering this might get me on some sort of government watchlist, I'm gonna go ahead anyway. I'm gonna pick Jerry Sandusky. If you don't know who he is, look him up, but do yourself a favor, and don't do it with a full stomach. The fact that this sick piece of **** still gets to draw breath is somehow offensive.
130718_jerry_sandusky_660.jpg

This seems like it would do nicely.
lcm5g.jpg

Hmmmm. Got a little dark there. Sorry, guys.

Reactions: Ricardo13
I'm going to use a Tesla Coil because I've always wanted to. Seems like it would be different:

TeslaTreeFull.jpg

and can I just take out this whole clan:

Kardashians-in-the-hollywood-reporter.jpg

Thank you kimchi and Naughtius for the amazing giveaway.

I'd love to hurt this little wan*er.
I absolutely can't stand this tit. He's a terrible rapper and has ruined that style of music along with all the other bells that came out around the same time and after he did with that sound and rap in that style.
image.jpg

I would take lil' Wayne out the way the mountain killed someone in game of thrones. I won't say anymore

Oh this is too much fun.
I would beat this guy to death
Jai+Courtney+in+AGOODDAYTODIEHARD.jpg

with this guy

Kellan-Lutz.jpg

No weapons. Just smash them together until they're one big pile of bad acting. Then roll them atop a pile of burning Baz Luhrmann movies.

Her:
ann_coulter(3).jpg

...with this:

lg-Nair-Moisturising-Hair-Remover-Cream.jpg

Ok, maybe it wouldn't "take her out"... but it might keep her off TV for awhile!

Thanks for the giveaway, NM & Kimchi!

I'd be proficient with a wrist blade and take out Miley and Bieber like this

Thanks for the giveaway!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 178
I'd take out this guy

120404%5C288504-120215-ryan-gosling.blocks_desktop_medium.jpg

Love him as an actor but he's just impregnated Eva Mendes which kinda ends it for me and her.

I'd use that paralysing device from Iron Man as I don't want to kill him... just teach him the error of his ways!

144299.jpg

Reactions: spass
I'd like to get my hands on one of these bad boys...

1c7f873a3df1e603cee18765.jpg

And shoot off a few rockets back at the Mother Fuckers (pro-Russian insurgents) who bought down flight MH17.

Thanks for the give away.