Not open for further replies.

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
More prizes to giveaway!!!

Up for grabs today is the beautiful collector's set of Schindler's List from Italy

image.jpg

How do I win this?

Easy!

Just comment below with what your favourite Spielberg film is and why

Competiton finishes Sunday 9th Feb at 08:30 GMT

GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Saving Private Ryan. I always have loved Spielberg's historical-type dramas better, but this one is the best. The story of the sacrifices made by this group of men just so one could go home is amazing. I can't watch this movie without tears flowing.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Indiana Jones Trilogy ... I still love the scene where the guy pulls out his knife, wields it around, and Indy just shoots him. Hillarious!

Schindler's List.
I love Schindler's List because the movie inspired me and let me experience a whole range of emotions.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway!

For me it was E.T.!
Think i saw it 7 times at the cinema... ok, my aunt worked there so did not have to pay to watch it :)

Jurassic Park because I was obsessed with Dinosaurs as a kid and seeing it for the first time was like seeing my imagination onscreen in front of me, very amazing.

Schindler's List, rarely do i watch a film that is over 3 hours and love every minute of it, this was just simply amazing.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Thanks for the give-away :D

Mine is Saving Private Ryan. It's gritty, remarkably shot...was glued to my seat the first time I saw it.

Duel

Because it's a Spielberg film, unlike half the titles that have been posted here, and the least mawkish of them.

Jurassic Park. just because it's Dinosaurs and they are freaking cool

Great great comp! Spielberg is my favorite director & I love all his movies. But my fave has to be Raiders of the Lost Ark. Its timeless. It has everything too. Action, adventure, comedy, mystery, romance & Indy. Its his finest. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.