[WINNER CHOSEN] #1-Win a Home Theater System-Winner's choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: terry44
home-theater-package (2).jpg

Welcome to #ninjaweek #bestweekever 2015!
https://www.hidefninja.com

This week we once again celebrate movies and entertainment collectibles with enthusiasts around the world and 400+ items will be given away, including 2 HDN sponsored grand prizes, 2 member-sponsored grand prizes, a classic Grail Steelbook & surprise additional member giveaways.
This giveaway is sponsored by hidefninja.com & our

Want to show your #ninjapride? Get the almost sold out ultra-limited silver/blue HDN Challenge Coin # 3 at the Ninja Shop here to help us kick off the event and support the community's growth. HDN Challenge Coin # 2 can only be won during Ninja Week. See info here.
New giveaways launch all day, every day during Ninja Week and members also enjoy special retailer savings! Check back often and follow us @bluraysteelbook and @hidefninja for the latest news!

ninjaweek15.jpg

For our 1st HDN-Sponsored Grand Prize, winner choses a home theater set up from an Amazon site which matches his/her needs. You can choose any home theater components, a sound bar, or other equipment that matches your needs, up to $400 USA or 250 GBP. Shipped to your door from Amazon. Open to winners worldwide.

To enter:

1) What new forum would you like to see at hidefninja.com?

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

3) Post your favorite action 'babe' (guy or girl) in this thread

Have fun everyone & good luck everyone!

Enjoy Ninja Week 2/23-3/1 and learn about the site-join group buys to obtain editions from around the world, become a Premium Ninja member to support the site, learn about all of the latest collectibles news, and make new friends who enjoy entertainment as much as you do.
#bestweekever #ninjaweek is here!
nslogo.png

hidefninja-com-ninja-week-2015-jpg.133790

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-22 at 11.12.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-22 at 11.12.49 AM.png
    36 KB · Views: 11,776
Last edited:
I agree with bojee about a forum discussing restorations, transfers and sound....its always a hot topuc among hd collectors.

I heard about hi def ninja from a friend i work with...he was a steel collector for a few years then gave up but he pointed me in the right direction after selling me my 1st steels .... i plan on becoming a premium member very soon..i love this community.

uploadfromtaptalk1425059987172.jpg

Thanks for this amazing giveaway

1) I would like to see a new thread related to audio video accessories and reviews and previews of premium products in neutral way.

2) by following steelbooks and related online guides., i love the people here and how passionate they are and how they contribute and lets us grow as community together.

3) My Favorite babe is Priyanka Chopra
mary_kom_ver2_xxlg.jpg

a place where the members can find other ninjas near to them!

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

I found this community in a google search when I've started to collect movies.

Kate_Beckinsale_2011_Comic-Con_(truer_color).jpg

Not many new forums left to mention. ;) But a place/thread where we could offer OOP/OOS steelbooks at cost only would be cool (as in not the members own sales/trade threads)

When I first started my interest in steelbooks I saw HDN got mentioned quite often over at blu-ray dot com, so I went over here, registered and stayed. I have an account over there but I don't think it got 20 post even. Nothing wrong about that site but HDN is now a massive part of my daily life. I'm here to stay. :D :drool: Favorite part? All of it!!

This my babe! :drool::drool::drool:
scarjo-scarlett-johansson-s-really-set-to-star-in-ghost-in-the-shell.jpeg

Massive thanks for this epic giveaway!! :notworthy::notworthy:

Reactions: vurt
Thanks for the giveaway!
1. I'm pretty good with what's available now.
2. I came here after finding out this is where I needed to be if I wanted to join the Oz blufans groupbuy. I like reading people's various opinions on topics.
3. Kate!
images

1) A sourcing section where members can ask for help from Specific country.

2) Found hidefninja by googling a LOTR boxset then looked every section for hours then starting to love it :)
Favorite part of this community is everyone is ready to help. I asked many times for help, always got answers and help and that is awesome.

3) The ultimate action babe is Scarlett Johansson, she is smoking hot and has the attitude.

HQ movie poster art

Started collecting in 2011 and found this the best place to get in on GBs, research editions and the comments

Arnold (True Lies)

1) HDN has everthing, that I need ;)
2) Someone from other forums tells me about HDN and I deceided to check this Site. Best part of community - people from HDN. Without them there would be such community and I probably wouldn't have such steelbook collection obesssion
3)
scarlett.jpg

THANKS FOR GREAT GIVEAWAY AND HDN WEEK

1) Perhaps a sub-forum for fashion related talk under general chat?
2) Came across HDN when I was Googling to find out more information on steelbooks. Naturally my favourite section is the steelbook forum! :)
3) Kate Beckinsale

kate.jpg

1.) It already includes everything I love. But if I have to stretch it, pool/billiards subforum. I'm barely any good though :)

2.) I came across this place roughly 3 years ago, randomly searching for some blu ray limited edition box sets, don't remember which. Fell in love with steels due to this place.

3.) Katie Cassidy as Ruby in Supernatural

3225133851_1_6_jE46atVK.gif

Forum on board games.

googled it while browsing for some steelbook ifno...steelbook section of course :)

Uma-Thurman-Fitness.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Holy Grail releases forum,or forum for Asian releases.
I came to HDN via swedish forum "Minhembio".
2011Angelina-Jolie296.jpg

1. A form dedicated to general collecting, where people can show off their collections of whatever they collect, stamps, butterflies, books, anything at all.

2. I've always been a collector of films and just through a general google search I found this forum and blu-ray.com and have been a member and lurker at both for awhile now, favorite part of the site is probably just the general steelbook section, and I also love the comics section, wish it was more active though.

Zhang-Ziyi-Flying-Daggers.jpg
Zhang Ziyi

Thanks for the great giveaway!

1) Because I am a noobie here and do not know what forums are exist yet, I would say I'd like to see VideoGamesSteelbooks forum

2) I came here here few weeks ago after a talk with my university friend who is a big MovieAndSteelbooks Nerd as I a little am :)

3) Kristy Swanson, haha

Attachments

• 2350091,EGxloAICFWSu_r7y+GPq9EciiZbCW3Mw4jOkFo1C99PLUiAqkAXxkJMsmuoJYNQHtGeAMcKK97fbpLbH+rGI6g==.jpg
    2350091,EGxloAICFWSu_r7y+GPq9EciiZbCW3Mw4jOkFo1C99PLUiAqkAXxkJMsmuoJYNQHtGeAMcKK97fbpLbH+rGI6g==.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 141
1. A comparison forum for original movies and their remakes. May it be about differences in the story or just in shots. In times like this with all the remakes and reboots due to Hollywood missing new ideas I think it's a nice thing to discuss pros and cons of certain remakes and the way they honor the original.
2. I am a member on the german blu-ray forum and HDN is a common source for infos and pictures.
My favourite part is the helpfulness of fellow ninjas.
bruce-willis-151.jpg

I think HDN has everything anybody could want!

I think it may have been a video @biscuitnoir posted to youtube now that I think of it!

Scarlett-Johansson-Pregnant-What-does-this-mean-for-The-Avenger-570x294.jpg

I would like to see some kind of local state/area where people can meet up and maybe trade steelbook or even purchase them off each other for a better price then flebay

I found out about this site from a friend who is really big into steelbook collecting and he told me it don't get any better then this site and he wasn't wrong.

3723715-scarlett+johansson+as+black+widow++(1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.