[WINNER CHOSEN] #1-Win a Home Theater System-Winner's choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: terry44
home-theater-package (2).jpg

Welcome to #ninjaweek #bestweekever 2015!
https://www.hidefninja.com

This week we once again celebrate movies and entertainment collectibles with enthusiasts around the world and 400+ items will be given away, including 2 HDN sponsored grand prizes, 2 member-sponsored grand prizes, a classic Grail Steelbook & surprise additional member giveaways.
This giveaway is sponsored by hidefninja.com & our

Want to show your #ninjapride? Get the almost sold out ultra-limited silver/blue HDN Challenge Coin # 3 at the Ninja Shop here to help us kick off the event and support the community's growth. HDN Challenge Coin # 2 can only be won during Ninja Week. See info here.
New giveaways launch all day, every day during Ninja Week and members also enjoy special retailer savings! Check back often and follow us @bluraysteelbook and @hidefninja for the latest news!

ninjaweek15.jpg

For our 1st HDN-Sponsored Grand Prize, winner choses a home theater set up from an Amazon site which matches his/her needs. You can choose any home theater components, a sound bar, or other equipment that matches your needs, up to $400 USA or 250 GBP. Shipped to your door from Amazon. Open to winners worldwide.

To enter:

1) What new forum would you like to see at hidefninja.com?

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

3) Post your favorite action 'babe' (guy or girl) in this thread

Have fun everyone & good luck everyone!

Enjoy Ninja Week 2/23-3/1 and learn about the site-join group buys to obtain editions from around the world, become a Premium Ninja member to support the site, learn about all of the latest collectibles news, and make new friends who enjoy entertainment as much as you do.
#bestweekever #ninjaweek is here!
nslogo.png

hidefninja-com-ninja-week-2015-jpg.133790

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-22 at 11.12.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-22 at 11.12.49 AM.png
    36 KB · Views: 11,776
Last edited:
Can't think of another forum we need. We seem to have everything....

I came to Hidefninja a few years back after buying my first steelbook during a Best Buy upgrade and save (I miss those). I bought the first red Scarface steelbook. I had gone to another forum first but eventually found my way here and never looked back.

Dredd-3D-Review_Dredd-Running.jpeg

Thanks for the giveaway.
I don't wanna sound lame, but I can't think of a new forum section...Everything I need is here already!

I came across HDN by just searching as to why goodfellas did not have inside artwork. All the steelbooks I bought (probably 2 at the time) had inside artwork. I decided to join and learn a lot more about steelbooks..My interests grew and somehow I started collecting steelbooks. Before HDN my only hobby was video game, I am really glad I came across this forum. Everyone is so helpful, people from all around the world helping me get steelbooks is amazing.

Tom Cruise for me
tom-cruise-edge-of-tomorrow-suit.jpg

1. I would like to see a "NINJA" forum. All things ninja related: Ninja artifacts, famous Ninjas throughout history, movies with "Ninja" in the title, Ninja artwork (artwork done by Ninja's and/or Ninja related subject), "your latest Ninja haul" the works... Just messing around: HDN is Awesome the way it is. I can't keep up with the forums we got going as is.

"2. I kept searching the net for a list of steelbooks that had been released. HDN kept coming up in the results and eventually, after about 3 months of creeping around, I joined. I love everything about HDN: The staff, the members, the information available -Everything is awesome!"

Zombieland%20movie%20image%20Emma%20Stone.jpg

1) Forum by retailer and by movie titles and branch out to different version of the steelbook

2) Saw an online friend posting Czech steelbook of days of future past and i joined to joined the GB. Been hooked ever since

Tom_Cruise_minority_Report.jpg

1) That's a tough one. I'd maybe say a fan-art/works kind of sub-forum but you sort of can use the forums that already exist for that I guess.

2) I found some postings on youtube, and it of course it was linked on a lot of sites online. i loove the collectors editions and the price drop thread (I do hate it as well for obvious reasons $$)

3) Seeing how we sort of already have a load of babes, and the fact that it's what actually got me started with collecting I've got to with..

pLqg9p2.jpg

1. Hmmn, maybe a forum for fan art, wallpapers etc
2. By accident whilst Googling pictures of steelbooks, and the steelbook forum is still my favourite part
3. Another Kate Beckinsale
Kate-kate-beckinsale-1180033_601_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.