[WINNER CHOSEN]# 2 Bloodsnake & MGD's EPIC Kindle HD7/Steelbook Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGD

Premium Supporter
Feb 10, 2013
Boston, MA
Ninja Week Banner.jpg

Ninja Week.jpg

This year we wanted to do something special for Hi-def Ninja, so Three Prizes will be up for grabs! Check it out!

gold-silver-bronze.jpg

1st place (Grand Prize) - Kindle Fire HD 7 (8GB) - Black

Kindle.jpg

2nd place
- Rise and Dawn of the Apes (Blu-Ray Slipcover (US) and Steelbook (MX)

Apes.jpg

3rd place - Godzilla/Pacific Rim Sanborns Exclusive Double Pack (MX)

Godzilla.jpg

*Each Prize will include some delicious Hot & Spicy treats from The Mexican Wonka!!! :hungry:
Mexican Wonka!.jpg

Info:

1. OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS

2. FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE

3. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MARCH 1st - (Details below *)

* The Winner will NOT be selected by your usual Random.org. This will be more special than that! Once the Give-Away has come to an end, all the names of the participants will each be placed in balloons and pinned to a cork board. Franky will then blindfold his wife Alyssa! :naughty: and she will be tasked to throw a Dart! 3 Darts, 3 Popped Balloons, 3 Winners! And it will be in Order.

This event will be filmed to announce the WINNERS on youtube! :yt:

ALERT: THIS GIVE-AWAY HAS CONCLUDED

If you could create your own film, what would it be like? It can be short or long just tell your story and have fun with it! :D

Bloodsnake's Example:

"There was once a Ghetto Neighborhood by the name of Digitalbabeville, there lived a Candy Pimp that would slap his Ninja hoes Harry and Earthscope for always coming up short. Ricker was a dealer that would sell cotton candy in the alleys, and the day came... The Candy Pimp sent his hitman PKAVFC. He rolled up in his Mr. Bean G-Ride rapping as he pulled out a 9 and started blasting Rickers ass, :sing: "Straight outta Candyland! Crazy muthaf**ka name Pablo, from the Collecting Gang named NINJAS with ATTITUDE!"

THE END...

Message from Frankie (Bloodsnake) and Matthew (MGD)

We want to thank @Wreck, @digitalbabe, @apsmith21, @tridon, @PunkNinja and the rest of the HDN community! Both of us appreciate all the support from everyone to help put this event together. We wouldn't want to do this at any other forum!

In the words of Bloodsnake, "HDN FU**ING ROCKS!" :cool::woot:

Now go enjoy Ninja Week 2015!
:thumbs:

28be1ab8-61a7-41a1-8d98-ee99b4368ae1.jpg

List of participants:

Jericho
howiesteed
Colombianlove41
terry44
chunk
meaner
whysoserious?
zoneism
Hooch
PunkNinja
Civer
SuRawks
denizen
xxquartzxx
Kuzco
Djpaddy
Nightbreed1984
crossbow
KeyserSoze30
lolwut
LucasEatWorld
kryptonite
Dan Kyte
PKAVFC - Winner*

tokaman
harry
charleybusko
Ricardo13
rj531
jdclark88
elektrickblue
mactaylor
Ask - Winner*

davidson
123kid
pi2loc
kbr1656
Bunk
spass
TheStixter
Asopp
spawnshop
nefilim
metal hunter
runk0002
comICS-soon
vurt
Joanie Mason
RobertJoseph17
Raggle Fraggle!
Antman
gilbertofelix
dannywizkid
Madness
jaws finatic
sunnyx
Ronnie3067
galareta2332
oldboy
Lester
vampire75
claudius181991 - Winner*

Towser
severo
monsterzebra
monstar
shejon01
DADDYCOOL187
T800kaz
jackie879
steveguna
himanshu
bantha11
crag88
Master13
toyklectrr
bigballas01
Miffed

Slinchafi
Tonks

Grand Prize - @claudius181991

2nd place
- @Ask

3rd place
- @PKAVFC

Enjoy! #BestWeekEver #NinjaWeek #HDNFU**INGROCKS

Ninja Week Banner.jpg

Last edited:
My own movie should certainly be a sci-fi one, first possibility should be a story about time travel or second one about space exploration.
I think both can be mixed maybe with a black hole or something...
I have to ponder on that point :p

Something to do with zombies, probably much like your typical zombie films but...... the zombies are MONKEYS! KILLER MONKEYS?!?!? There would several shots of blood, gore, boobs, and ofcourse several slow-mo headshot explosions included! I mean... who wouldn't enjoy that? ;)

Great Giveaway!

You two are just unique. NO OTHER WORD UNIQUE . You may be a little more Franky when the Lush Lady finishes with her dart . Please count me out of the AWESOME prizes . Good luck EVERYONE .

Some hideous horror film involving us folks from the forum and some delicious females running around half naked of course

Awesome giveaway

You mean like thise ?

:wow: :p :D .

My film is called Sciophobia. It's one I'm actually writing myself. The story is this.

Danny is a young guy who lives with his mum and goes to college. He's trying to save up the buy a car and is looking for money wherever he can get it. Whilst in a shop he notices a sign advertising for a house sitter. The person just needs to watch the house for one night while the occupants are away, and in return will receive £200. He phones up and is told that he will be required that very night. Upon arriving at the house he is met by the owners, a nice couple who want someone to stay there as their security system is on the blink. The man shows Danny around the house and tells him that there are films and food for him to enjoy. Just check around the house every hour and make sure everything's ok. The couple then take the cab that Danny arrived in and drive away. A couple of hours into Danny's stay he starts getting phone calls and hearing strange noises. This goes on for some time, when Danny calls the number that keeps calling him, the house phone rings. This slightly unsettles him, but he thinks nothing more of it. Danny pops to the toilet and the lights go out. He hears steps outside the toilet door, then the lights come back on. When Danny peeks out of the toilet door, we the audience, can see a figure behind him. It's someone in a suit and a gimp mask. They chase him through the house. This goes on for a while. You only ever see the one intruder. Danny manages to access a locked room downstairs. As he enters he realises it's actually a garage. He sees a car covered in tarpaulin. He pulls the tarp back and is presented with the cab he arrived in. The cab drivers body is in the back. Danny notices a light flickering at the back of the garage. He pulls open another door which leads to a meat locker, full of half cut bodies on hooks. The figure appears behind Danny and a fight ensues. Danny picks up a hook and yanks it up the figures crotch to its gut. He then pushes the figure onto a hook. As Danny crouches to catch his breath a second figure appears. It's the woman who owns the house, the couple never left. She picks Danny up with inhuman strength and throws him over the car. Danny picks up a can of petrol and throws it at her, spilling its contents all over her. He then pulls out his lighter and throws it at her, setting her alight. Danny then walks out onto the porch just as the sun is coming up. He sits down to have a cigarette. As he pats himself down looking for a lighter he hears a sound behind him. Before he can turn around a hook flies down and is pulled through his mouth, pulling him into the house. The end.

Awwwweeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssoooooooommmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok that's it.

On a serious note. Superb giveaway MGD and Bloodsnake. Kudos.

And for the film.. It would be fun to see Zombie Apocalypse movie shaping in a metro city of India like Mumbai or New Delhi. There will be like gazilions of zombies everywhere, literally EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!

. . On one side, there would be army who wants to contain it within nation's borders, but there are some internal terrorists, who want this epidemic to spread throughout the world. So they are fighting with Army.

Than there would be resistance containing some awesome group of heroes, and they would be keeping the fight alive with zombies.... Than... eventually resistance would also find out about terrorist plot, so what's-left-of-the-army and resistance would join hands once and for all to finish off everything. People would be united. People would fight. Brutal scenes. Blood everywhere. Hack and Slash.

Idea is not 100% original but, something awesome could be made from plot and place references.

Oh yes, there would be no dancing around the tree in the movie (Nor any other Bollywood stereotypes) :squint: :squint:

Awesome giveaway, thanks

I think my movie would be Zombie related, probably very similar to Dawn of the Dead as that is my fave horror film and one that I have seen many times. It would involve a shopping centre, zombies and more zombies.

Awesome giveaway. Thanks!

If I made a movie, it would no doubt take place in a post apocalyptic world, since that is by far my favorite movie genre, even if it is a bit oversaturated. There would be about 5-10% of the earth's population left and we need to leave the planet and try to find another place to leave because conditions are getting worse and worse. Eventually a test run reveals that we find human life in another part of space somewhere.

Seems pretty contrived, but I'm sure a good director could make it seem better than how it reads on paper. >_>

The film will have the zombie apocalypse as a back drop. The main protagonist is @NoDingsNoScratches as he search the whole of Americas for the lost and rare bluray steelbooks still in existence. Not just steelbooks but the most mint, no dings and no scratches ever. Now the catch is the zombies have a keen scent on mint steelbooks and will also be on the hunt for them.

Thanks for the give-away, Frankie and Matthew.

I've had this idea for the longest time... and whilst it's pretty much a rip-off of various things (like all my ideas, heh)... it's one I've always liked thinking about/writing.

The basic premise follows a gang of teenagers, eager to get away from their families, who decide to go on a camping trip into the local woods. And despite knowing the woodland area they decide to camp in... they proceed to get lost, frighteningly lost. It's almost like the forest they're in is really the inside of a snow-globe and that snow-globe is being shook rather violently. Eventually things relent and the forest essentially grants them their exit. They hurry home after what felt like an eternity spent on this camping trip despite the fact that it's literally only been a day or two. But after returning home they soon release that their home isn't the home they left. Things are different... but only subtly. So subtle that only one or two of the boys really feels that difference. The idea is kinda Twilight Zone'ish in that these young lads are pretty selfish in a very typical young and naive way... and so the forest has turned the world upside down in a sense and proceeded to release the boys into an alternate version of their world/town/homes. An alternate version intended to teach them a bit of a lesson, to make them thankful for what they have and for what they tried to get away from via the camping trip. Naturally they have a bit of a horror of a time in this alternate home... (their headmaster at school is a werewolf... for example)

That's where my idea has always kinda fallen flat on his face really. I roughly know what happens to the boys in this alternate town and what kind of enemies they face... but I've struggled to end the darn thing. I'm pretty sure the forest eventually lets them go back to their real home... but then... I dunno.

The more I write it all down like this the more I feel like I should retire from coming up with these ideas. Heh.

T Shirts & Taco Time, by PKAVFC.

Chapter 1

'Twas a dark cold night. My mobile rings. It's Franky "F#CK YEAH" ghost Chilli Killa....

He sounds flustered, angry, even. I can't see him, but I can tell he is shaking with rage.

He demands I "wack" Ricker. It has come to light, that the godzilla T Shirt he got him, the one he promised would make him feel and look extra sexy (TEX MEX SEXY) as Ricker put it, is not having the desired effect.

In fact, Franky suspects his lovely wife has been hiding it, even trying to dispose of it.

Only last week, he found it in a display window - when walking past a charity store in AZ town centre. "How did that get there?" He thought.

Whilst there, he had spotted a burrito restautant next door, so he explained that he soon lost his train of thought. "Extra hot sauce please" he shouted at the assistant (for some reason he thought it was important I knew this)

He also told me about a new Godzilla watch. "I'm bringing sexy back" he shouted down the phone.

After repeatedly telling me his T shirt and new watch were "limited edition" We agreed to meet at Taco Bell the following day.

I told Franky to meet me at 2pm, with the money for me for the job. He said he couldn't guarantee being on time, as his watch didn't come with a battery.

I was told to look for a swearing Mexican man, giving a constant thumbs up and wearing a Sombrero. Of course, he would be wearing the T Shirt.

Franky, to my surprise, was on time, but he had not warned me about wearing the mankini underneath his T Shirt.

As he sat down, I didn't know where to look. "What the hell are you wearing?!" I asked.

"Stop being F#CKING mean about my T Shirt and watch Pablo" he shouted. Before crossing his legs.

"And forget about Wacking Ricker" he said.

He explained that he needed the money elsewhere. A huge emergency... He had found another Godzilla edition on EBay.

Before leaving (and me picking up the tab) He told me he didn't need a battery in his watch, EVER. He said there was only ever one time.

TACO TIME

The End :)

@bloodsnake007 @MGD

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway.

I would make a film where a load of members from HDN won a holiday in #NINJAWEEK and as we were flying to our destination there was a murder on the plane. So a kind of who done it movie.

2ef3a61d13001daa130ae4b43aaf1889.jpg

I would do a sequel of Big Trouble in Little China but it would be called " Big Trouble in Astoria":LOL: with Kurt Russell and director John Carpenter. The story evolves in N.Y this time, in Astoria (Greek Town) where Kurt Russel goes to meet his daughter and her boyfriend named Franky. Kurt Russel does not like:squint: Franky at first because well he looks :wacky:. Franky brought a green stone necklace for his girlfriend (Alyssa) from Greece (which he bought from a small antique store while he went for a bachelor party in a greek island) but he does not know that this necklace has special power and someone has followed Franky from Greece and wants to get the necklace back. The person is mysterious and has obtain 2 more stones (1 blue and 1 red) and he wants to get the third one.
When he gets all 3 stones, it will open a gate that unleash 3 Greek mythological monsters.

The blue stone will unleash Scylla from the deep ocean

2e5mfmb.jpg

The green stone will unleash Chimera , a monstrous fire breathing hybrid creature. Usually depicted as a lion, with the head of a goat arising from its back, and a tail that might end with snake head

2m81ma8.jpg

The red stone will unleash Cerberus , a three headed dog, with a serpent's tail, a mane of snakes and a lions claws

33cuowo.jpg

What will happen to Franky, Allyssa and Russel and who is the mysterious person who wants to unleash all 3 monsters, especially Cerberus who guards the entrance of the Greek underworld, that prevents the DEAD from escaping .

@bloodsnake007 @MGD ;)Thanks for the awesoooooooome giveaway. You guys are the best

Last edited:
My movie will be about a Dodger. It'll be the story chronicalling the historical mastermind plan of Charley Busko. It'll have drama, espionage, comedy, and of course of skilled fighting. There'll be a total of 7 parts and in the end it'll all come together and provide a helpful life moral.

Ok I'm thinking a movie based on a kids tv show I used to watch
I'd find this watch that stopped everything dead until I clicked the button again
At first I'd use this to my cheeky advantage stealing clothes and food, robbing banks and the odd bit of perving
But then I'd realise what power I was possessing and become a superhero who turns up stops time saves people does a little bit more perving then starts time and everyone loves me :)

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

My movie will be an Italian Job/FF hybrid where Ninjas will collaborate to pull off an ultimate heist to steal a GRAIL collectible..

Awesome give away, thanks so much!

I would do a Howard the Duck movie, where he lives in the future. All humans and superheros are dead from our sun exploding. He get bored with lonely future life, meets up with Groot from Guardians of the galaxy, and decides to go back in time to save all the superheros which are trapped in Mojo world. The key superheros that can save the sun from exploding were trapped in Mojo world right before it exploded. He saves the apocalyptic future, but once the future is set right no one in the future believes him and groot can only say "i am groot". We realize through the events of the film that he is a true hero. maybe it's not the best plot, but i just really want to see a good howard the duck film. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.