[WINNER CHOSEN]# 2 Bloodsnake & MGD's EPIC Kindle HD7/Steelbook Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGD

Premium Supporter
Feb 10, 2013
Boston, MA
Ninja Week Banner.jpg

Ninja Week.jpg

This year we wanted to do something special for Hi-def Ninja, so Three Prizes will be up for grabs! Check it out!

gold-silver-bronze.jpg

1st place (Grand Prize) - Kindle Fire HD 7 (8GB) - Black

Kindle.jpg

2nd place
- Rise and Dawn of the Apes (Blu-Ray Slipcover (US) and Steelbook (MX)

Apes.jpg

3rd place - Godzilla/Pacific Rim Sanborns Exclusive Double Pack (MX)

Godzilla.jpg

*Each Prize will include some delicious Hot & Spicy treats from The Mexican Wonka!!! :hungry:
Mexican Wonka!.jpg

Info:

1. OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS

2. FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE

3. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MARCH 1st - (Details below *)

* The Winner will NOT be selected by your usual Random.org. This will be more special than that! Once the Give-Away has come to an end, all the names of the participants will each be placed in balloons and pinned to a cork board. Franky will then blindfold his wife Alyssa! :naughty: and she will be tasked to throw a Dart! 3 Darts, 3 Popped Balloons, 3 Winners! And it will be in Order.

This event will be filmed to announce the WINNERS on youtube! :yt:

ALERT: THIS GIVE-AWAY HAS CONCLUDED

If you could create your own film, what would it be like? It can be short or long just tell your story and have fun with it! :D

Bloodsnake's Example:

"There was once a Ghetto Neighborhood by the name of Digitalbabeville, there lived a Candy Pimp that would slap his Ninja hoes Harry and Earthscope for always coming up short. Ricker was a dealer that would sell cotton candy in the alleys, and the day came... The Candy Pimp sent his hitman PKAVFC. He rolled up in his Mr. Bean G-Ride rapping as he pulled out a 9 and started blasting Rickers ass, :sing: "Straight outta Candyland! Crazy muthaf**ka name Pablo, from the Collecting Gang named NINJAS with ATTITUDE!"

THE END...

Message from Frankie (Bloodsnake) and Matthew (MGD)

We want to thank @Wreck, @digitalbabe, @apsmith21, @tridon, @PunkNinja and the rest of the HDN community! Both of us appreciate all the support from everyone to help put this event together. We wouldn't want to do this at any other forum!

In the words of Bloodsnake, "HDN FU**ING ROCKS!" :cool::woot:

Now go enjoy Ninja Week 2015!
:thumbs:

28be1ab8-61a7-41a1-8d98-ee99b4368ae1.jpg

List of participants:

Jericho
howiesteed
Colombianlove41
terry44
chunk
meaner
whysoserious?
zoneism
Hooch
PunkNinja
Civer
SuRawks
denizen
xxquartzxx
Kuzco
Djpaddy
Nightbreed1984
crossbow
KeyserSoze30
lolwut
LucasEatWorld
kryptonite
Dan Kyte
PKAVFC - Winner*

tokaman
harry
charleybusko
Ricardo13
rj531
jdclark88
elektrickblue
mactaylor
Ask - Winner*

davidson
123kid
pi2loc
kbr1656
Bunk
spass
TheStixter
Asopp
spawnshop
nefilim
metal hunter
runk0002
comICS-soon
vurt
Joanie Mason
RobertJoseph17
Raggle Fraggle!
Antman
gilbertofelix
dannywizkid
Madness
jaws finatic
sunnyx
Ronnie3067
galareta2332
oldboy
Lester
vampire75
claudius181991 - Winner*

Towser
severo
monsterzebra
monstar
shejon01
DADDYCOOL187
T800kaz
jackie879
steveguna
himanshu
bantha11
crag88
Master13
toyklectrr
bigballas01
Miffed

Slinchafi
Tonks

Grand Prize - @claudius181991

2nd place
- @Ask

3rd place
- @PKAVFC

Enjoy! #BestWeekEver #NinjaWeek #HDNFU**INGROCKS

Ninja Week Banner.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not a "scribe" per se, but if I were to make a movie, it would be a straight-up action movie, involving some sweet car chases with classic muscle cars, lightsabers, tons of sexy, strong ladies, and probably some NINJAS (of course). In lieu of any more specifics, I leave you with this:

Thanks for the awesome giveaway guys! YOU ROCK :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Awesome way to select the winners! :)

If I could create a movie it would be a truly scary horror movie. Seems there's a shortage of those these days. And none of the cheap found footage type either. Would definitely be something about the supernatural. I envision a story where there's a sympathetic ghost that asks help from the protagonist, but in the end reveals itself to be actually evil and screws over the protagonist. Then it ends with the protagonist dead. Sorry if it got dark there for a moment. :)

Thanks again. :)

My short is a horror, it starts with one normal steelbook fan at home in his mancave frantically pressing F5 on his keyboard of his PC, constantly refreshing his tablet and smartphone at three o clock in the morning to excitingly find a "buy" option to click on, he clicked and put it in his basket thinking oh my god what number will I get only to discover after a gruelling mission to the payment page that the 100 print run lenticular numbered clear slipcover embossed debossed gloss, matte, spot glossed no border limited edition steelbook had strangely disappeared from his basket never to be seen again :(

Alas only on .......
eBay for 10 times the original price 6 months before release date and it had SOLD Ahhhhhhhhh :censored:!!!!

It's what nightmares are made of kids :sleep:

Fin

By the way I wish my missus was up for some balloon dart throwing :rofl:, brilliant guys, just brilliant, love it.

Bloodsnake & MGD
You FU**ING ROCK!

Last edited:
I would tell the story of Marco and Alejandra. They had a 8-year relationship, were supposed to get married next year. For their 8th anniversary they decided to go to Colca Canyon. The movie would start with an helicopter trying to rescue Alejandra from the mountains. She was dehydrated. Marco was nowhere to be found. Then the story would go up to the point where they find Marco's body, 145 days later. Then the movie would cut between the trial of Alejandra for the supposed murder of Marco and what really went down.

I feel like most horror movies these days are all about the supernatural and demonic possession. I would like to make a classic-style slasher that takes place at a lake resort that begins just on the edge of the seasons fall and winter. There would be scenes on the lake at the beginning of the film where the lake is shown to be a beautiful place. By the end of the movie, it is frigid, and the lake is frozen, and the showdown between the lone survivor and the villain takes place out on the frozen lake, in the fog.

My movie will be about the great epic battle between House music VS Metal music! I'm not totally sure about how it will go down, but it will involve some The Human Centipede-like violence, some Titanic-like romance, some Anchorman-like comedy and lots of naked women! :woot:
And it will probably end with a......wait for it............a
cl048-turnbull-asser-tie-dad-blue-circles.jpg

Ok, I really don't know how to do this. I'll stop now! :rofl::whistle:

@MGD @bloodsnake007

This is an massive giveaway. Truly epic stuff!! :notworthy:
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Hats off to you my good Sirs!!

In a world...far far away...in a galaxy not of our own...there's a hole...and this hole isn't like any other hole...it's a PORTAL...a portal to the land they call Earth. Few know of this hole, but those that do can enter a world unlike any other...filled with precious medals, golds, and HDN coins...Here people move silently in the shadows, homes are made of beautiful glossy steelbooks, lenticular billboards cover the streets, and Ryan Gosling (in his scorpion jacket) is everyone's cab driver...all is well until a careless delivery man finds the portals entrance and begins throwing around packages like they're rocks. Dents, scratches, spine slashes end up filling the streets...It's up to TheStixter and his team to stop the madness!

My movie would be about big busted lifeguards how are sexy detectives by night and they solve cyber crimes in space on the planet GuidHypU77.
It is a far away planet on the edge of space and only way to get there is trough portal in Michael Knight´s trans am´s trunk.
Girls face on a daily bases horrible space mutants such as Andy Dick, gleeplOOORRR (ruler of planet FiiJuJ97) and most horrible of them all CAT FACE WOMAN
cat-lady-plastic-surgery-photos.jpg
(only known picture of this dark creature) (photo taken on a space camera)

.....And some times if they have spare moment (usually after lunch) Space Bruce Jenner A.K.A SpBuNer

Only crime they could not solve is, how stole their golden bikinis which can shoot cat tails covered in doggy treats and infused with nitroglycerin :ohno:
It is a horrible weapon that was designed to stop the 1000 year war between cats and dogs, its creators wore General Miau & Steve Jobs.

Oh yeah and they drive a flying 1969 lowrider WV bus, with the top cut off.

Thanks for this epic giveaway @MGD & @bloodsnake007 :notworthy: :notworthy: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Awesome giveaway!

I really like the science based thrillers like PI or Coherence. I guess my movie would be about a group of people dealing with the struggles of the universe shrinking almost to the point of no existence. Basically, stuck at the end of time and the end of the universe. Low-budget film of course, but well written.

My movie will be about the great epic battle between House music VS Metal music! I'm not totally sure about how it will go down, but it will involve some The Human Centipede-like violence, some Titanic-like romance, some Anchorman-like comedy and lots of naked women! :woot:
And it will probably end with a......wait for it............a
cl048-turnbull-asser-tie-dad-blue-circles.jpg

Ok, I really don't know how to do this. I'll stop now! :rofl::whistle:

@MGD @bloodsnake007

This is an massive giveaway. Truly epic stuff!! :notworthy:
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Hats off to you my good Sirs!!

Haha, love that!

thanks for great giveaway !

my movies would happen almost entirely in the church. fatally wounded hitman comes to die and get last rites. he is bleeding heavily and priest talks w/ him about his (hitmans) life and crimes. suddenly priest realizes that this man is responsible for his sons death.

priest is fighting between anger and his faith. what to say and to do to the man who has killed his kin.

films ends outside monumetal church at night, in the heavy rain. assassin kneels and priest either forgives or commits crime of murder

;)

My movie would be about a spider turning into a human beeing and thus finding itself so ugly that it commits suicide.... Just kidding. I would like to do a real good Transformers movie including all the classic characters.

Thanks for this epic giveaway,

Michael

Awesome giveaway guys!!!!! Thanks very much!! Can't wait to see the youtube vid!!!! :woot:

My idea would be something along the lines of....There's a remote village in Scotland where the inhabitants are all cannibals and kill tourists and travellers. It would be based around 6 friends that visit the village and discover the truth. Lots of bloody violence and gore!!! :hurting:EEK!:blackeye::D

tumblr_mwq48za2pd1s07v26o3_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.