[Winner-Chosen] Batman Begins and The Dark Knight original Bestbuy releases

In two weeks from today I will use a random number generator to choose two users. The first user will get to pick the steelbook they want and the second one will get the steelbook that is left. All you have to do is post the comic you wish they would make into a movie.

Shipping:
I will cover the shipping within the US
Everywhere else I will split the shipping with you

Enjoy:scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the give-away!!

I will choose this:
comic-oni-press-the-sixth-gun.jpg

Arrrgggghhhh! All the comics i like are now movies!

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Thanks for the giveaway though

This one
baron_von_shock_1.jpg

I just love comics and movies by Rob zombie and this one could be a good one :scat: :scat: :scat: :scat:

Thank for the giveaway :thumbs:

As the comics are not really widespread in France, I'll go for an awesome french one called Sillage (and the spin-off called Navis)

sillage-bd-volume-14-simple-31183.jpg

Thanks for the give-away :thumbs:

I'm going to cheat and go for Buffy. I know it was originally a movie then a TV series and now a comic series but I'd love them to continue the story of Buffy on the big screen! Bring back Sarah Michelle Geller too! :)

15021.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway.

My pick would be The Goon which they're trying to make into a movie but as of now it hasn't been greenlit.
Here's a clip they've made showing how it will look and feel.

Thanks for the Giveaway. I would like to see "Spawn" again as a live action movie. I know, it already has been made, but this first attemp really does not justice to the Comic series.

Best wishes,

Michael