[Winner-Chosen] Batman Begins and The Dark Knight original Bestbuy releases

In two weeks from today I will use a random number generator to choose two users. The first user will get to pick the steelbook they want and the second one will get the steelbook that is left. All you have to do is post the comic you wish they would make into a movie.

Shipping:
I will cover the shipping within the US
Everywhere else I will split the shipping with you

Enjoy:scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably more suited to TV due to the length of the story, but I'd love to see a trilogy of The Boys movies

TheBoys30.jpg

I would like to see a Marvels Civil War Movie (Probably around the end of Marvels Phase 4/5 when they have much more established characters (an actors) and a huge budget to use.

marvel-civil-war.jpg

Id also love to see a Young Avengers TV Show based in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

ya-1-mck.jpg

My work computer is being a pain in the butt, so I can't post this pic properly, but this is probably my favorite comic book story ever told.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    108.7 KB · Views: 103
As much as I would love to delve into the realm of obscure comics there is one comic book character that deserves it above the rest; Deadpool. Seriously, I don't care what strain of comics they derive it from, as long as it's not baraka pool and it's rated R. However unlikely, this is my wish.