[Winner-Chosen] BigBlizz' DO IT FOR THE ANIMALS

BigBlizz

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2012
Van-City
Here is the second giveaway I'm going today. It's for a sealed copy of JUNGLE BOOK, perfect SB for to giveaway for this. it does have a spine slash on it, but other than that it's mint. Giveaway will close October 28th.

To enter, I would like you to post a pic of you donating (either cash, food, blankets or your time) to your local animal shelter. Donations can be food (cat/dog, treats (cat/dog) toys, blankets, towels, money or your time (walking the dogs or help around the shelter) and thank this post. I will pay ground shipping for this item, if you would like air, you would pay the difference.

if you would like to enter via donation, here's where you can send it [email protected]. If you do donate pleas put BigBlizz donation in the subject

My wife and I have 2 rescue pups and volunteer our time and donate to our local shelter.

News story of what happened on thurs night/friday morning at 2 of the shelters close to me. Watch

Here is Chancho (black) & Chola (brown) showcasing the prize
jb.jpg

ENTRIES (thank you)

1 - dvdjunkie
2 - SBC28
3 - Kuzco
4 - Petit Lu
5 - Asopp
6 - elverange
7 - jaws finatic
8 - villadelfigio
9 - davidson
10 - Nyrvana

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for a good cause, PLEASE DONATE even $1 to the paypal address i listed. any little bit helps. The girl who runs Last Chance is 19 and has done alot in Vancouver and brings in dogs from kill shelters in California to give them a second chance. She has vet bills and food etc to provide these animals. Thank you

Great giveaway and a great cause supporting the shelters... No need to include me in the giveaway as I already have the steelbook, but wanted to share my support as well. Would encourage everyone to donate, volunteer, or foster as they are able as every little bit helps

Here are our two adopted cats from the local shelter when we brought them in from a few weeks old and you could hold them in a single hand...

attachment.php

attachment.php

and now full grown many years later and around 15lbs each ...
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0062.jpg
    IMG_0062.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0067.jpg
    IMG_0067.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0393.jpg
    IMG_0393.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Reactions: BigBlizz
This is a friend I had stay over my house, helping to feed the cats.

I love cats and one of mine is a stray, but this is a bit much

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and my fam are just waiting for a day off where we can all go. Already did a shop for it. This is an awesome giveaway and a great cause, don't lose hope BigBlizz.

To be continued,..

...BUMPS! Continued,..

The Goodies;
We picked up a couple towels and a bunch of treats for cats and dogs.
picture.php

The Shelter;
picture.php

The Donation;
picture.php

picture.php

A Hungry Cat;
This cat KNOWS what Temptations are apparently. Jumped onto the counter as soon as she heard the snacks. lol
picture.php

picture.php

:scat: Thanks for the giveaway BigBlizz! :thumbs:

Here in the uk, did our own bit, see latest edition

Attachments

• IMG_12740155234336.jpeg
    IMG_12740155234336.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 107
Around 18 months ago, my family went to the local Cats Protection and aadopted two kittens. One of the had just been involved with a near-miss incident with a car and was pretty dazed out! Their names are Spooky(black) and Splodge(black with white splodges - hence the name)! They have been a large part of our family ever since.

Thanks BigBlizz for the giveaway - great cause too :)

P.S. After a long search around I can't find any photos - sorry guy :(

I want to thank everyone for the pics of their rescued animals, but the point of this give away and the way to enter is either donate at least $1 to [email protected] and put BigBlizz donation in the subject or post pics of you donating your time or items to a local shelter. Thank you

Donation made. I don't need this steel (I have a replacement and a spine slash copy). Just wanted to help the animals. Humans gets lots of help. Animals need more help. Good cause, good guy.

I also like the Animal Legal Defense Fund, whose lawyers are the only ones who can say all their clients are innocent. ;)

Great contest. I already have this steel so please don't put me in the running. My friend works at the Dumb Friends League here in Denver and I often pick up extra bags of dog and cat food for him to take into work. My girlfriend and I used to donate our Saturdays to a local wildlife refuge but the guy that ran it had some financial problems and lost it and the new person running it is a jerk so as much as we would love to continue helping the animals we just stopped going because we felt we were no longer wanted there.

Anyway here is my little Chinese Crested buddy named Chemo...
chemosmaller.jpg

Donation made. I don't need this steel (I have a replacement and a spine slash copy). Just wanted to help the animals. Humans gets lots of help. Animals need more help. Good cause, good guy.

I also like the Animal Legal Defense Fund, whose lawyers are the only ones who can say all their clients are innocent. ;)

Thank you very much for the donation. That's very nice of you. Kristina from Last Chance appriciates every dollar

Reactions: WKRP