[WINNER CHOSEN] Digitalbabe's NINJA WEEK 2018-Giveaway-Drive Steelbook and more # 4-Mis-cast movies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninjaweek18-social.png

WINNER: Torstein via random.org

Hello Ninjas,

Welcome to NINJA WEEK 2018! Enter 100's of giveways, tag friends, and post around the forum during the most fun pop culture week of the year!

#bestweekever #ninjaweek

In my personal giveaway # 3 you will win all items pictured here including ninja swag and oop print items! Winner pays shipping.

To enter:

1) Name any 2 movies from any decade and share why you think the lead actor or actress was miscast. And, who would you cast instead?

2) What is your favorite vacation destination and why?

Good luck ninjas!
Digitalbabe NWGiveaway4.JPG

Last edited:
Ben Affleck for Batman, maybe Ed Norton as he's a solid actor
Jason Miller as Father Karras in The Exorcist, Jack Nicholson could have been great
Las Vegas,why? It's f**kin Vegas!!

I never thought Tobey Maguire was a good fit for Spider-man. Or Peter Parker, for that matter. I think I would have cast Topher Grace at the time, being 2002 and all. I guess Keanu Reeves in Dracula can be considered pretty bad casting. I'd think any replacement would be an improvement. Gary Oldman, on the other hand, was pretty great as Dracula.

My favorite place to vacation is back home in Puerto Rico. Great beaches, friendly people, the best food...and for me, family. It really can't be beat.

Thanks again for all the fun, @digitalbabe. Good luck everyone!

Thanks for the giveaway

Batman Forever
Batman and Robin

Kilmer and Clooney just weren't made to play Batman, I would have rather seen Michael Keaton again

Bosnia, because that's where my folks are from

Thank you @digitalbabe !!! :thumbs:

1. Matt Damon as William (?) in The Great Wall, should have been an Asian American actor, like Daniel Dae Kim.
Tom Hanks as Robert Langdon in Angels & Demons and Inferno. I just don't buy him being a sexy, action hero professor. Would have liked George Clooney in that role.

2. My favorite vacation destination is Brazil because many moons ago I was born there.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Ben Affleck in Daredevil and Ben Affleck in Batman v Superman. Don't get me wrong, I like Ben Affleck, but he shouldn't be playing super heroes. It just doesn't fit him. Looking back, I would have given Daredevil to Jake Gyllenhaal. He was up and coming after his roles in October Sky and Donnie Darko, but I think he would have fit well. As far as Batman goes, I'm still not sure, but I would have picked almost anyone else, even Gyllenhaal again. Gosling, Fassbender, Caviezel, even Joseph Gordon-Levitt, LOL.

My favorite vacation spot is definitely San Diego. It just has perfect weather year round!

Toby meguire as Spider-Man :/

Favorite destination is Disneyland Lol but my wish is to visit New Zealand

Hayden Christiansen in both Star Wars Ep II & III - replaced by Leo DiCaprio
Jake Lloyd who played little Anakin - replaced by Haley Joel Osment

San Diego, because that's where SDCC is :)

1. Russel Crowe Les Miserables ...he just didn't seem to fit the character/role to me and not a great singer
Ben Afflect in Daredevil - Someone else could have really brought that character to life, put him in just for the name

2. Oregon coast in the Summer

Leonardo DiCaprio was miscast in Gangs of New York to me because I couldn't buy him as a tough guy at the time the movie was released. He has since become a much better actor. But in this movie, I would've gone with Matt Damon.

Jim Carrey was also miscast in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind to me because I couldn't take him seriously and felt the role would'v been better portrayed by a more serious actor like Leonardo DiCaprio!

My favorite vacation spot is Naples, Italy for the amazing food...

Thanks for the giveaway!!!!!

In BVS Jesse Eisenberg should have been swapped for Bryan Cranston and in suicide squad anybody would have been a better rick flag!

Love Australia

Thanks

I think eminem was miscast in 8 mile, really couldn't get his character down, I would have went with a young Justin Timberlake.
Also I would have went with LeBron over Michael Jordan in space jam, because LeBron has better on court chemistry with the Looney Tunes and obviously Jordan and the Tunes couldn't have won a 7 game series against the Monstars playing that sloppy. Bringing Bill Murray off the bench, ridiculous, everyone knows he is a starter.

Love the mountains in WV, only place within 10 hours to do some decent snowboarding and skiing. always have a blast.

Thanks for the giveawat

I would've replaced:
Hayden Christiansen as Anakin with either Leonardo DiCaprio (popular guy but oh well) or maybe Josh Harnett? I would change the actor as Hayden just simply didn't seem to match up with Natalie Portman, the chemistry just wasn't there.
Ben Affleck as Batman with Michael Fassbender maybe. I just don't think Affleck was the best choice for a 'serious' character such as Batman

Tough choice between Budapest and Berlin I'd say, I've enjoyed both places thoroughly while staying there.

Thanks for the giveaway @digitalbabe

Status
Not open for further replies.