[WINNER CHOSEN] Digitalbabe's NINJA WEEK 2018-Giveaway-Drive Steelbook and more # 4-Mis-cast movies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninjaweek18-social.png

WINNER: Torstein via random.org

Hello Ninjas,

Welcome to NINJA WEEK 2018! Enter 100's of giveways, tag friends, and post around the forum during the most fun pop culture week of the year!

#bestweekever #ninjaweek

In my personal giveaway # 3 you will win all items pictured here including ninja swag and oop print items! Winner pays shipping.

To enter:

1) Name any 2 movies from any decade and share why you think the lead actor or actress was miscast. And, who would you cast instead?

2) What is your favorite vacation destination and why?

Good luck ninjas!
Digitalbabe NWGiveaway4.JPG

Last edited:
Jesse eisenberg as Lex luthor should have given it to Michael rosenbaum
Jared Leto as Joker in Suicide Squad should have cast Jake Gyllenhaal

Jesse as Lex Luthor maybe Willem Defoe in place and also the Hawkeye character doesn’t work needs to be someone more arrogant and captivating on screen as he’s forgettable I don’t know who to recast as though maybe Luke Evans

Love Florida I’m a big kid

I would say Emilia clarke as sarah Connor and jai Courtney as Kyle rees prolly the worst parts of terminator genysis involved them, and my favourite holiday destination was and will always be Florida, that's where I went with my wife as a last huge holiday blowout before we tried for our first child

I’d say Nicolas Cage in Bringing Out the Dead. I would have gone with a young Edward Norton.
And Edward Norton in Rounders. I wold have gone with a young Nicolas Cage :p

Best holiday destination by far is Tokyo. Because it rules!!!!:cool:

Jared Leto as The Joker instead cast Jude Law
Jai Courtney as Kyle Reese instead cast Dylan O'Brien

Destination- England, I'm a huge fan of Doctor Who

Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor and Jeremy Irons as Alfred.One is too cool and one is too weird. I'd swap them and say how Jesse Eisenberg replacement for Alfred, but leave his true fact unrevealed....

Fav holiday is Montenegro.

Last edited:
Daniel Craig as Bond (possibly controversial, but his James Bond just doesn't work for me). I would've cast Henry Cavill.
Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor (although he was possibly Lex Luthor's son). I would've cast Bryan Cranston.

Favourite holiday would be Canada, I went there once years ago and have been dying to go back.

Thanks for the giveaway!:thumbs:

George clooney was miscast as batman in Batman and robin, he could be re cast as literally anyone except clooney himself.

I also think Hayden Christensen played a really bad anakin skywalker, maybe shia lebeouf would have fared better?

My favourite holiday destination is Florida, for its amazing theme parks, sun, people and food! Just a shame it’s so expensive to go!

Thanks for the giveaway digitalbabe :)

Jesse Eisenberg as Lex - Would have liked Bryan Cranston
Christian Bale in Terminator Salvation - Would have liked Henry Cavill

My fav destination is Maldives for all the serenity.

1) Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, I think Dane DeHaan was miscast, the terrible accent he made was intolerable. Ruined the entire movie for me. I would've cast Nicholas Hoult.

X-Men prequels, Jennifer Lawrence. As much as I love and admire her, having her play the role of Mystique dragged the movies to a point where it was a Mystique movie featuring other mutants. This ruined Apocalypse. They needed another actress less famous. I would've cast Jane Levy.

2) Spain. Sol, playa y paella. ¡Olé!

Interesting!
Thanks for the GA :).
1. Valeryan: i would vote for James Mcavoy as the male charater was poorly acted.
2. Batman: anyone but Clooney!!

My favourite destination is Barcelona: so much to see!

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets - Dane DeHaan as Valerian was not believable as a legendary space playboy.
I would have opted for Joseph Gordon-Levitt for the role.
Star wars TFA/TLJ - Domhnall Gleeson as Hux - I don't find the character believable in the slightest. If anything the performance has got worse (not the Rian Johnston gave him anything to work with). Someone older and more villainous would have been more suitable.
Edward Norton gets my nod.

I have some of my most treasured memories at Porthmadog and love visiting there.
Going abroad I would choose the Greek Isle of Skiathos.

Thank you for the giveaway.

Welcome to Ninja Week 2018 weekend! Still 3 days to enter my multi-Steelbook giveaway into Feb 25! #bestweekever

Most of them are Batman related for me.

Val Kilmer was an ok Batman but I would've broken the bank to keep Michael Keaton.

Arnold Schwarzenegger as Mr Freeze, what a joke. Willem Dafoe would've made an amazing Freeze.

Italy, the food and scenery is amazing.

Last edited:
Have to agree about BAfleck as Batman. Horrible horrible choice. He just doesn't suit the role at all. Get Bale back! Failing that, Jake Gyllenhaal would do a decent job.

Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor. Mark Strong would make a good Luthor.

Destination: Oahu - Hawaii

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway;)
Keanu Reeves for Harrison Ford in the Star Wars movies (controversial!)
Jason Statham as Batman instead of Ben Affleck.

Destination? New York City

Tony Revolori as Flash Thompson in Spiderman Homecoming. What???!!!! Any other pseudo-jock would have worked.
Jason Clarke as John Connor - What were they thinking? Anyone else with a voice would have been better.

Disney World would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.