[WINNER-CHOSEN]Evil Dead Target SteelBook QUEEN of SCREAM Giveaway

Bluprint

Shoeprint
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
Westside, ATL, GA
What's going on, it's ya boy Bluprint, and of course as promised and yo! So it's time for my 1st of many HDN Giveaways. This is just a small thanks to HDN, because it's more than my homepage.. It's my home! So you know what, that makes ya'll family, and you know family looks out for family. So here's to you HDN Fam!

35ir3h0.jpg

Throughout the history of horror films, their have been many iconic performances by female actresses. In the Evil Dead (2013), Jane Levy, gives an amazing performances in her portrayal as Mia. While these actress may never be nominated for Oscars, their performances still are as captivating and HAUNTING as any in Tinseltown!

To participate in this giveaway please press thanks and respond below to the following:

What female actress/character has given your most memorable horror movie performance? In other words, who is your QUEEN of SCREAM?

THE WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN SEPTEMBER 28, 2013, BY RANDOM.ORG, AND WILL RECEIVE THIS!
rsztd0.jpg

(China Girl, not included :p)
312zsqh.jpg

ALSO COURTESY OF MY :drool: FOR HDN... FREE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! :oohyeah:

THE WINNER IS:
BIGBLIZZ (Post #10)
2i94h94.jpg

Last edited:
My pick would have to be Shauna Macdonald from The Descent.

still-of-shauna-macdonald-in-the-descent.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway Bluprint!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bluprint