[WINNER CHOSEN][GIVE-AWAY] mnementh's pay it forward give-away

mnementh

Nutter Magnet
Premium Supporter
Jul 30, 2013
Theale, UK
Hi All,

As some of you might have seen, I've been fortunate to get a few duplicates recently, so I thought I'd do a give-away of sorts ...

This is open to everyone, so all entrants have a chance to win 1 of 4 possible prizes ...

Riddick HMV mint sealed
IMG_2281.jpg
Worlds End UK mint sealed
IMG_2280.jpg
Zimmer 1408 mint sealed
IMG_2279.jpg
Chocolate !!
IMG_2278.jpg

I have randomly marked each one a,b,c or d and sent this to Sigill. No-one else will see this, and it means they are locked in place.

So, to enter you must do the following...

1 - Chose either a,b,c or d and post your choice.
2 - Commit to doing a giveaway by the end of March 2014 - posting a photo of what you will be giving away. Please include your Hi-Def Ninja name in the photo.

Note: Giveaways currently underway, or recently finished will not count. You must commit to a new giveaway to start once this one is completed.

On the closing date (14:00GMT March 7th) I will do a random selection - That person will then win the prize corresponding to the choice in step 1.

The winner will then have to do their give away. Once their give away is posted - I will send out their prize (unless its the choc in which case I will send it immediately). I will cover postage in the UK, but will ask for a contribution of £5 from an international winner (again, unless it's the choc in which case I'll cover postage for everyone)

Good Luck and get posting :)

Rob

WINNER!!!!!

The list of entries were as follows...
Screen Shot 2014-03-07 at 15.56.08.png

The Prize list was ...
Screen Shot 2014-03-07 at 15.49.13.png

The Winner is...
Screen Shot 2014-03-07 at 15.48.23.png

Congrats to dv8mad who wins Zimmer 1408 :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to go for D
OK buddy. I managed to find something to give away. I will do the giveaway if I win or lose. Thanks buddy

DSCN0929.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0928.jpg
    DSCN0928.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 92
I would like to go for D
OK buddy. I managed to find something to give away. I will do the giveaway if I win or lose. Thanks buddy

View attachment 63104

Yeah, that's great. I think everyone should do the giveaway whether they win or lose like you and I.

I see a lot of I will give A away if I win B which just doesn't seem to be in the spirit. Maybe you guys can rethink and hold your giveaways win or lose? :bow:

I said I would come back to enter this giveaway, been a little busy lately that's all. ;)

I choose: A

I will give-away this one either way if I win or lose:

fcix.jpg

Cheers and thanks for the awesome give-away!

Reactions: mnementh
I'll do this. Haven't seen it since now. I'll do like 5 giveaways. I want worlds end lol

Hopefully it's C

I'll do these giveaways regardless:
Wwz ES
Muppets US
Jack reacher blu fans
Cowboys and aliens target
I'll look and see what else I have tomorrow.

Last edited:
I will give away a metal flake mermaid reject . This is one where it has gone wrong it's like the ripleys in alien resurrection it was one of the early ones and I didn't think it fit for purpose I haven't got a picture of the rejects why would I but that's what I'll do
Oh and I choose c

This is now closed to new entries.

I'll announce the winner a bit later on :)

Thanks to those who took time to take part - Good luck to you all and may the odds be ever in your favour

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Winner Announced :thumbs:

EEK! I wish I could thank your post another dozen or so times! The worst part is, I open everything in my collection and this one is going to really make me suffer! LOL

Congrats Dv8mad! :scat::scat:

Looks like I had the right choice for what I wanted! {param} Bless you Random Number Generator!!! :angry:

Fixed!

Seriously, I failed all Ninja Week, so I guess I must have been saving up all of my luck for this one! :oohyeah:

I'm confused. What about the other three?

I'm a bit embarrassed, but I also initially thought all 4 items were given away, BUT you REALLY cannot argue with this mega generous giveaway where a very worthy member on here has been given a $150 steelbook for free. This is really amazing and I would never dare asking about the other 3 items and are just happy to accept that I just didn't quite understand the rules entirely... :scat:

Reactions: dv8mad and mnementh
I'm confused. What about the other three?

Some people are never happy :D

There was one prize which was a random choice from 4 options.

dv8mad just happened to choose the best one :thumbs:

The thing I was confused about was over 1500 views but only 20 entries.

I may do a ninjas only giveaway for the remaining prizes. We'll see

Last edited: