[WINNER CHOSEN][GIVE-AWAY] mnementh's pay it forward give-away

mnementh

Nutter Magnet
Premium Supporter
Jul 30, 2013
Theale, UK
Hi All,

As some of you might have seen, I've been fortunate to get a few duplicates recently, so I thought I'd do a give-away of sorts ...

This is open to everyone, so all entrants have a chance to win 1 of 4 possible prizes ...

Riddick HMV mint sealed
IMG_2281.jpg
Worlds End UK mint sealed
IMG_2280.jpg
Zimmer 1408 mint sealed
IMG_2279.jpg
Chocolate !!
IMG_2278.jpg

I have randomly marked each one a,b,c or d and sent this to Sigill. No-one else will see this, and it means they are locked in place.

So, to enter you must do the following...

1 - Chose either a,b,c or d and post your choice.
2 - Commit to doing a giveaway by the end of March 2014 - posting a photo of what you will be giving away. Please include your Hi-Def Ninja name in the photo.

Note: Giveaways currently underway, or recently finished will not count. You must commit to a new giveaway to start once this one is completed.

On the closing date (14:00GMT March 7th) I will do a random selection - That person will then win the prize corresponding to the choice in step 1.

The winner will then have to do their give away. Once their give away is posted - I will send out their prize (unless its the choc in which case I will send it immediately). I will cover postage in the UK, but will ask for a contribution of £5 from an international winner (again, unless it's the choc in which case I'll cover postage for everyone)

Good Luck and get posting :)

Rob

WINNER!!!!!

The list of entries were as follows...
Screen Shot 2014-03-07 at 15.56.08.png

The Prize list was ...
Screen Shot 2014-03-07 at 15.49.13.png

The Winner is...
Screen Shot 2014-03-07 at 15.48.23.png

Congrats to dv8mad who wins Zimmer 1408 :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats dv8mad!! Awesome win and "A" was the right choice imo!

Thanks for the giveaway mnementh, I will post my giveaway in the the coming days. :D

Reactions: mnementh
Just to confirm, only the winner has to do a giveaway, however if anyone wants to then that's great.

Apologies if this wasn't clear

I'm a bit embarrassed, but I also initially thought all 4 items were given away, BUT you REALLY cannot argue with this mega generous giveaway where a very worthy member on here has been given a $150 steelbook for free. This is really amazing and I would never dare asking about the other 3 items and are just happy to accept that I just didn't quite understand the rules entirely... :scat:

I thought the same thing buddy.

I'm not complaining. Just was not expecting only one to be given away. I understand your frustration with the lack of entries; you simply can't force people to want to give things away. I think there's quite a number who just buy what they want, or buy to resell - neither are crimes.

As said before, I will still also do my giveaways, but it's important to be clear about what you are or are not giving away. Misleading people is just as bad as people not wanting to contribute. I'm sure you don't need a lecture and I'm certainly not without fault.

This was still a fantastic giveaway. Congrats to the winner and hopefully your generosity will inspire others.