[WINNER CHOSEN] [NINJA WEEK '15 GIVEAWAY] Shaun of the Dead Vinyl (Mondo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
This giveaway is now closed!

On behalf of HDN, I present to you one of many prizes which has been kindly donated by @roseart for Ninja Week 2015!

The prize is a copy of Mondo's Shaun of the Dead OST vinyl.

shaun1.JPG shaun2.JPG
shaun3.JPG shaun4.JPG

To enter, just answer this simple question...

If your town/city suddenly became overrun by zombies, where would you hide out?

Rules:
One entry per member
Winner: A winner will be announced on March 1st
Shipping: TBC

Thank you and good luck! :thumbs:

If you're not already a Premium Member, then there's no better time than now to upgrade your membership and have access to even more giveaways - become a fully fledged Ninja today!

Last edited:
Great idea for a giveaway! :D

I would hide in our own shack that we have on a hill near to my home town and try to sniper as many of them as i can from over there lol

Thanks for the giveaway!

You guys and girls seen 28 days later? No spoilers here, but the cottage in the end, higher up outside of the city would be fine. Some fence, booby traps and sniper riffles and I am all set! :)

at home. would bar the windows and doors. sit down, make some popcorn and start watching zombie movies to learn how to survive !

:rofl:

Awesome giveaway from my favorite horror comedy. I'd hideout at Wal-Mart, as it has alot of stuff that i'd need for simple survival, especially weapons and food. Thanks for the giveaway.

Thanks for another great giveaway @roseart

As a resident of Edinburgh I would head straight to Edinburgh Castle!
The%20Edinburgh%20Castle.jpg

On top of zombie proof sheer walls, it has one point of entry with a portcullis for added protection. With plenty of swords and maybe some working cannons inside!

Reactions: roseart
I would hide out in my house for a few days and travel by day to other houses in my county and staying at other places constantly on the move getting weapons along the way and food. Luckily where I live is extremely built up and if mates were with me we would go to each other's houses day by day and finish of family members (that are the undead) so there aren't walking around as the undead (just incase you run into them - you don't want to see your mum or sister suffering as a zombie) obviously if they are alive then make the group bigger. Hopefully with enough survivors we can take over a street and board the ends up and back gardens over time. I'm near the sea too which goes along the coast to other places so would also have a boat to get to certain places instead of waking miles for food and stuff. Also if we take over a street or more then get vehicles along the way and try to survive

Thanks for the amazing giveaway

Great giveaway, thank you.
Being from Manchester and being a United fan, I'd hide in Manchester City's ground because nobody ever goes there!!
The Emptyhad!! Lol

I'd hide out at the restaurant I work at. If it happened this time of year I'd be fine no one comes in :LOL: I live in a coastal resort so theres only about 200 people living here at this time of the year. Atleast 10 times that in the summer. Ive got my super sharp knives at work with the sharpening steel to keep them as sharp as possible and also the best for a blunt object. Plus plenty of food to keep me going.

Thanks for the giveaway

I'd probably just stay in my town here. We have an abandoned underground missile site that not many people know of. So I'd stock that thing up and live down there. It's big enough for quite a lot of storage too :D

Thanks for the giveaway! :)

I wouldnt hide. I'd get the sledgehammer, axe, ice pick, lighter fluid, zippo lighters from the collectors editions, woodens reeds from the fragrance thingies that are scattered around the house.

Then get some useless steelbooks like Point Break and put it to good use. Smash some zombie heads in with the streaky matte finish to add a bit of colour to it.

Then get my batman dark knight rises bag and fill it full of whisky to drink as I go along. Rick Grimes was based on me (yeah right) so I'll kick some Zombie A!!!!!!!!!!

Or could just stay at home and watch a Breaking Bad or Walking Dead Marathon.

To be honest, I'd rather do the first option. To be fair, its like a scene from the walking dead every weekend in my town. People moving slowly grunting and moving around in circles as I'm rushing around trying to get the bargains at the charity shops, hmv and cex. Really, do I need a baseball bat to make my way through the hordes of walkers. Some on. CEX might have steels on sale for £2!!!

"Move it or lose it sister!!!!!"

I wouldnt do a Shaun of the dead though and use vinyl to smash at them. Come on, Physical Graffiti will NOT be destroyed.

My local town is a few miles away, I think I'll be pretty safe at home lol, If something did happen to gain access Its nothing me and my German Shepherd couldn't handle. Thanks for the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.