[WINNER CHOSEN] [NINJA WEEK '15 GIVEAWAY] Terminator 2 & Pacific Rim Steelbooks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
That's right, this is your chance to win both brand new sealed copies of Terminator 2 (Amazon.ca) and Pacific Rim (Future Shop) exclusive Blu-ray Steelbooks!

Winner @taher

81PxDsYj3KL._AA500_.jpg

m2207412-jpg.46466

To be in with a chance of winning both, simply post an answer to the following question. If the T-101 Endoskeleton was the same size as Gypsy Danger, who would win in a fight?

Giveaway ends on Saturday, 28th February. Winner will be chosen by Random.org and notified both on here and via PM.

Good luck everyone :D

Last edited:
I say the T-101 exoskeleton for sure. You could just pull out one of the gypsy dangers hydraulic cords and disable one of its limbs. The T-101 would never stop.
Thanks for the giveaway!

Awesome Give-Away! :thumbs: THANKS @cooey ;)

But we know who'll WIN this fight :naughty: :woot:

iu3y8freqcpel_by_thegrzebolable-d7d0elt.gif

But seriously, my money is on Gipsy Danger! :drool: She kicks ass!!! :cool:
giphy.gif

Thanks for this giveaway! Those prizes are insanely great!!! Thank you very much for this oportunity! Especialy T2:drool::drool::drool:

Gipsy Danger is more massive, but it makes him less flexible. Endoskeleton is more smoth but its easier to throw on the ground or bend over.
But i will vote for Endoskeleton, machines came from the future sa they know all gipsy's flaws!

She NOT he Gypsy Danger IS female :giggle: . Nothing as Awesome as Gypey would be male :p :D.

@cooey FANTASTIC givaway :notworthy: :drool: . What a question extra hard :dunno: .

Now I think the Jagger it would depend on the pilot's :sick: . Weather they could adapt to the accuracy of the T-101 :dunno: .

I dont think they could in my heart of hearts :grumpy: . I have to say wepons taken out of the fight . Hand to hand only the T-101 I think would win :arghh: :arghh: :arghh: .

Reactions: galareta2332
Status
Not open for further replies.