(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] HDN Exclusive #1 Seven Psychopaths Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyserSoze30

A Usual Suspect
Premium Supporter
Oct 29, 2011
UK
Ok, so a little late to the party :p:hilarious:

But seeing as it's Ninja week, what would be better than giving away a HDN Exclusive #1 Seven Pyschopaths steelbook :cool:

steel is mint and sealed. Photo of item
http://imageshack.com/a/img32/6418/gzo.JPG

I will cover postage to the UK, outside postage costs will apply

A link to the original thread

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/32847/&highlight=psychopaths

So will let this run till saturday at 7pm UK time then will pick a winner at random

So to enter just simply tell me why you became a ninja :D

Enjoy Ninjas :cool: just over 24 hrs to enter ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually because I got tired removing the cookies from my browser all the time....:emb:
But this is a great community I should have signed up when I discovered the site

Reactions: KeyserSoze30
I became a ninja when i decided i wanted to get serious about my blu-ray collection. And since then i've experienced how amazing this community can be. This giveaway week is just the tip of the iceberg.

Because bigrob told me to or else
Also I saw the benefits with my addiction

Thanks for the giveaway

Sent from the depths of hell using Tapatalk

I love the diverse community and ppl who enjoy the same hobbies I like. Movies, movie collecting, posters, home theater enthusiasts, gamers,

I became a ninja because i love collecting steelbooks, seeing others peoples collection, meeting fellow ninjas from all of the world, getting to group buys and getting the steelbooks from abroad. Plus its great community here and everyone will do his or hers best to help you.

Thanks for the give away :thumbs:

in to my movies. was happy with just downloading. updated my setup. so now i could get the best out blurays etc. found some bluray steelbook. which was new to me.
love them. for me thats, the way to go from now on. came here looking and found more info.
thanks for the give away.

Status
Not open for further replies.