(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] HDN Exclusive #1 Seven Psychopaths Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyserSoze30

A Usual Suspect
Premium Supporter
Oct 29, 2011
UK
Ok, so a little late to the party :p:hilarious:

But seeing as it's Ninja week, what would be better than giving away a HDN Exclusive #1 Seven Pyschopaths steelbook :cool:

steel is mint and sealed. Photo of item
http://imageshack.com/a/img32/6418/gzo.JPG

I will cover postage to the UK, outside postage costs will apply

A link to the original thread

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/32847/&highlight=psychopaths

So will let this run till saturday at 7pm UK time then will pick a winner at random

So to enter just simply tell me why you became a ninja :D

Enjoy Ninjas :cool: just over 24 hrs to enter ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Because I like to see that I am not the only person with OCD when it comes to the quality and condition when receiving steelbooks when damaged.

To woop everybody's ass :hilarious:
Only joking :hilarious:

Became a ninja because it was here where i got addicted to steelbooks :D

Thanks for the giveaway :)

[NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] HDN Exclusive #1 Seven Psychopaths Steelbook

I've always loved movies and wanted to buy them in the most collectible format I could and stumbled on to this site and the rest is history.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started to collect steelbooks and was on avforums then found this place and you havent been able to get rid of me since :)

Thanks for the giveaway

Ron

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I collect mainly Digibooks, so i came here because the site has the news on the new ones out.or coming out in the future.

Love steelbooks, and with the large community and group buys, this is the place to be.

Thanks for the giveaway

I became a Ninja 2 days after joining HDN. I figured I loved steelbooks, lets see what I am missing. Glad I did.

Because being able to afford groceries is temporary; steelbooks last forever :thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway!

I became a Ninja because someone from Ebay included a HDN promotional flyer in with their order saying it was the biggest steelbook collector community...and well...I'm a steelbook collector. I always found it funny because the record label I'm on is called "Brain Ninja"...so I was already a ninja, now I'm ninja x 2 muahahaha :)

I became a Ninja because another forum I used often mentioned how most steelbook news came from here first, so I checked it out and have checked it out every day since :D

Because my shrink told me it might give me some purpose in life and that I needed more social interaction with the outside world

Thanks for the chance! I actually came across this site by simply looking up pictures of different steels. Some members from other forums suggest it and I joined right away! Looking forward to making trades and contributing any way I can....thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.