(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] Oblivion Steelbook [Korea]

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello HDN!

Courtesy of our Trading Manager naughtius maximus via our friends at www.k2dvd.com, comes one of the coolest sci-fi flicks in recent history. You can win a brand new, sealed copy of this beautiful Steelbook right here during Ninja Week!

K2DVD_logo_icon.png

DSC_0033.JPG

Contest rules:

Post a scene from your favorite futuristic movie, and share why you love it!

Winner drawn at random during Ninja week.

Enjoy!:scat:

DB

Winner avenger5:

View attachment 59857

Last edited by a moderator:
All the zero g scenes from Inception. And why? Well, mainly because Nolan but also for blowing my mind with doing such a scene with no CGI use - this is what film-making is about:

inception-gordon-levitt.jpg

Sleeping.jpg

Gotta love the old school special effects...this moment years later still repeats in my head...the arrival of the DeLorean from the future.

DeLorean_Arrival.gif

This.
picture.php

The queen's appearance in Aliens gave me a creep when I first saw her, and it is still my favourite monster scene in any movie:scat:!

NOOOO! lol
[YT]watch?v=PLeWbA8hHao[/YT]

This scene is the turning point or the rise or the apes and the whole franchise basically. Powerful!

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway... one scene that always stuck with me because of how insane it seemed on a slightly funnier note was from Demolition Man

TacoBellDemMan-480x209.png

And in case you need to watch the whole scene to understand enjoy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the giveaway!

I would have to go with this scene from The Book Of Eli. To me it perfectly sums up the journey that Denziel's character goes through to fulfill his mission of delivering the good book at the end of the movie.

book_of_eli_denzel_washington.jpg

Back to the Future 2 was my favorite as well, almost everything in that movie was what most people were hoping & looking forward to having, & now it's only a year till we have these!

Who doesn't want a flying car, let a lone a flying Delorean

Last edited:
Phantom Menace gets a lot of hate, but the pod race scene is something I will cherish forever.

Podrace.png

Love Star Wars :oohyeah: When Darth Vader first appeared :scat:

attachment.php

Thanks for giveaway! :thumbs:

Attachments

• DARTH VADER.jpg
    DARTH VADER.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 120
Status
Not open for further replies.