[Winner Chosen] Ponch's Mondos and other posters - Show us what ya got!

poncholo

Addicted to pops
Premium Supporter
Dec 18, 2011
Moria
It's almost Christmas time and my 2nd year here at HDN so to celebrate the good times, I'll be hosting my 2nd give-away with some Mondos and other posters.

Here's what 2 random winners will get:

HDN006_zps53764e9e.jpg

HDN007_zpsf0ccb5a6.jpg

HDN002_zpsfe08175e.jpg

HDN003_zpsc915922c.jpg

HDN004_zps3e4dbd0f.jpg

Pig Face "You're Next" is Double Sided

HDN005_zpsf7ddc016.jpg

Catching Fire is Double Sided

Both Mondos are minty mint but the posters have seen better days, but hey. it's all free! :p Two winners will be chosen at random and the 1st winner will choose one Mondo and 2 regular posters while the second winner will get the other Mondo and the other 2 posters. The winners can PM each other for their preferences if they like...begging is encouraged ;)

Shipping is free anywhere in the world :LOL:

To be eligible, you must:

1) Have at least 30 non-spam posts.
2) Post a pic or two of your favorite prints and/or post a pic of the prints you really want.
3) (Not necessary) Maybe a brief sentence explaining why you love the prints you have or the ones you want.

Give-Away will end on either the 13th or 14th.

My other give-away can be found here

So get your cameras ready and show us all what you got!

List of Eligible Members:

1) bobafettish66
2) cooey
3) Noodles
4) Jason Bourne
5) snsguy
6) White Rat
7) SimonLDT
8) berns
9) PunkNinja
10) rbarnes182
11) Man of Steel
12) justboy
13) ABjerg
14) Swervin
15) Genesisfury
16) nekromantik
17) Ricker
18) mllNY
19) nyel24
20) Jb162009
21) TobinFrost
22) spass

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd love high quality prints of this. i do love these original attempts at posters. there are ones for a new hope and empire but despite loving empire strikes back so much, this vader/at-st design is amazing.

2010-12-18-mondo_star_wars3.jpg

also poster wise i've always wanted all 3 of these posters (released for the '97 special edition( all next to each other on the same wall.

$T2eC16NHJFwFFZztRBzqBSe1rK!T8g~~60_3.JPG

i just loved seeing a new official poster used fgor the films, and they all really work.

Reactions: ABjerg and poncholo
Huge thanks for the giveaway!!

Print no 1 -

My original US cinema poster for 'Twins'

b34201bf.jpg

This is signed by Arnie and Danny De Vito. When I bought this, it was in bad shape, I have since had it restored, linen backed and now framed. It's one of my pride of joys and one of my favourite movies

Print no 2 -

My original US cinema poster of Terminator 2

P1010095.jpg

Terminator 2 is my all time favourite movie. I've been lucky enough to meet Linda Hamilton, Edward Furlong, Robert Patrick, Michael Beihn, Joe Morton, Peter Kent and Jenette Goldstein, all of which have signed it for me. I am determined to get Arnie to sign it :D

Bonus print no 3 -

Alamo Drafthouse poster for A Nightmare On Elm Street

P1010102.jpg

Was very lucky to pick this up at a UK convention last year and have Robert sign it. Looks awesome in the flesh and one I cannot wait to hang on the wall

Congrats on the two years, and thank you for the awesome giveaway! :scat:

I don't have any posters/prints at the minute, but I'd love to get some Mondo's for when I've redecorated... especially that Aliens one. :naughty:

My favourite film is Drive, so obviously it would only make sense to get at least one Drive poster. Tyler Stout is by far one of my favourite artists/designers, so I'm desperate to get either one of these...

drive1.jpg

drive2.jpg

Thanks again, and good luck to all who enter! :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome give away.... Thanks, Ponch!!!

Hard to pick two prints that are my fave's so Ill go with one of my favourite prints that I own and one of my favourite prints that I don't own....

Own, "Chaos" by Rhys Cooper (I love this one simply because its a stand out portrait print of Heath Ledger's joker, in my opinion it stands out from the rest of them out there):

IMG_2832_zps94b43f6a.jpg

Don't Own, "Looper" by Martin Ansin (just love the creativity behind this one that blends in with the artwork with the time travel in the movie and such):

Mondo-Martin-Ansin-Looper-Silver.jpg

Thanks for the awesome giveaway! :scat:

JB that Looper is a Beauty and I wish I had it as well.

I have a few of them but these are my two favorites. :D

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea by Ken Taylor I am a huge Disney fan and when I saw that Mondo was going to be selling this I sat at my computer pressing refresh for 4 to 5 hours. :hilarious: No joke! I love the vintage look to it and Taylor beautifully captures the book and movie in it.

200000-Leagues-2_zps4b900c2a.jpg

"Pacific Rim" by Richard Davies I have a couple from Rickard Davies right now and he does a great job taking a modern day film or a futuristic one for that matter, and creating a vintage style print.

pacific-rim-print-2_zps2dc72ac5.jpg

Awesome giveaway!

Here's the favorite print I have framed:

IMG_20130427_131848.jpg

Here's my fav print that I own:

IMG_20130509_121932.jpg

And the print I want the most:

1719bf9d001f74477a85e9308694572d.jpg

I've never been one to collect art, which is why I love collecting these artistic movie prints...their art, but nerdy too!

Excellent giveaway Poncholo!

My absolute favourite print is Mark Englert's 'Battle at Blackwater'. I love how it can be considered a normal piece of 'art' and also based on the book/series at the same time. Something I can hang in the living room/dining room and won't look out of place. The use of the GID layer too is pure genius because the wildfire is green in the series too!

Not yet framed, but will be the first one to go up once I move home.

attachment.php

Congrats on your 2nd bud and thx. for the awesome giveaway!
I really want this, The Beatles SHAG Autographed Screen Print - Variant B - Limited Edition of 25 - $725.00
Why? Cause I'm a Beatlemaniac.
The+Beatles+%25E2%2580%259CMay+I+Introduce+To+You%25E2%2580%259D+Blue+Variant+Screen+Print+by+Shag.jpg

I've always been envious of a lot of the cool Mondo prints, but it's only recently I've decided I want one for myself.
So.... I'm going to try and snag The Hand Of Sauron when ot goes on sale tomorrow!
4yse2yra.jpg

If I'm lucky, then I'll need to convince the other half that I would need to have it framed. :D

Last edited: