[Winner Chosen] Ponch's Mondos and other posters - Show us what ya got!

poncholo

Addicted to pops
Premium Supporter
Dec 18, 2011
Moria
It's almost Christmas time and my 2nd year here at HDN so to celebrate the good times, I'll be hosting my 2nd give-away with some Mondos and other posters.

Here's what 2 random winners will get:

HDN006_zps53764e9e.jpg

HDN007_zpsf0ccb5a6.jpg

HDN002_zpsfe08175e.jpg

HDN003_zpsc915922c.jpg

HDN004_zps3e4dbd0f.jpg

Pig Face "You're Next" is Double Sided

HDN005_zpsf7ddc016.jpg

Catching Fire is Double Sided

Both Mondos are minty mint but the posters have seen better days, but hey. it's all free! :p Two winners will be chosen at random and the 1st winner will choose one Mondo and 2 regular posters while the second winner will get the other Mondo and the other 2 posters. The winners can PM each other for their preferences if they like...begging is encouraged ;)

Shipping is free anywhere in the world :LOL:

To be eligible, you must:

1) Have at least 30 non-spam posts.
2) Post a pic or two of your favorite prints and/or post a pic of the prints you really want.
3) (Not necessary) Maybe a brief sentence explaining why you love the prints you have or the ones you want.

Give-Away will end on either the 13th or 14th.

My other give-away can be found here

So get your cameras ready and show us all what you got!

List of Eligible Members:

1) bobafettish66
2) cooey
3) Noodles
4) Jason Bourne
5) snsguy
6) White Rat
7) SimonLDT
8) berns
9) PunkNinja
10) rbarnes182
11) Man of Steel
12) justboy
13) ABjerg
14) Swervin
15) Genesisfury
16) nekromantik
17) Ricker
18) mllNY
19) nyel24
20) Jb162009
21) TobinFrost
22) spass

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Jack this is an extremely amazing giveaway and I am so going to enter it. :hilarious:

Of Course I still have my non variant aliens from SDCC, the variant went to White_Rat but I do love that predator so I am in.

picture.php

My favotrite posters is this like numbered set from Todd Lockwood that are used in a trilogy for RA Salvatore books. The posters are all number 19 which is cool

picture.php

and while maybe not posters I do love my framed art

untitled.jpg

untitled1.jpg

ans as to a poster I would love to get, none other than...

untitled3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
cool giveaway, my two favorites is both from mondo. the avengers one because I can actually hang it in my basement while the family does not complain that the subject matter is suitable for kids and the halloween because it's such a bad ass image that i would love to hang in the near future.

http://411posters.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/stout-the-avengers-variant.jpg,

Jock-Halloween-emma.jpg

And the ones i want is any of the three Star Wars prints.
tn.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the givaway

My favourite print is this, so awesome and I'm a huge fan of the show and the posters captures everything that makes the show so great:

0sqn.jpg

Prints are great as they mix official films with artistic flair to create outstanding pieces of art.

Epic give-away! Thanks. :scat:

I don't have many prints but my favorite is this one. Like a few others here I absolutely love Drive.
0vt9.jpg

My second favorite comes from you buddy. :D Thanks again!
2bb9.jpg

Now my wants! Jaysus, there are so many awesome prints out there. On top of my head:

Breaking Bad by Ken Taylor
taylor-breaking-bad1.jpg

and The Scorpion and the Frogs by Rhys Cooper
IMG_2928.JPG

The Stout Drive metal editions is soo out of my league so that's all I'm say about them. :p

And the Winners Are:

Jason Bourne and mllNY

Congrats both of you :LOL:

PM each other to decide what you want :thumbs:

And of course thanks to all who participated! There were some prints I hadn't seen and they were :drool: Wish I had some of those.

34a5ff89-a575-482a-9265-b0a2bc9df753_zpsc7f429d5.jpg

24dfcd7d-5e11-4f78-9e00-695bfac0b3c1_zps91a1e7e5.jpg

Last edited: