[Winner Chosen] Shopping online or in store on Black Friday? Win $25 giftcard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
black-friday-deals-728-1-1-png.114090

Hello Ninjas, welcome to the Black Friday/Holiday Hot Deals forum at hidefninja.com!

To kick of our holiday celebration, we're giving away an Amazon giftcard for $25. To enter to win, just chime in and tell us where you will be shopping this year.

The winner will be randomly selected and notified before
Black Friday 2014 (Nov 28).

Good luck & enjoy the deal hunting & sharing of deals in our community!​

I'll be shopping online this year at the ol' standbys...Amazon, Best Buy, Target and Walmart.

I don't go out shopping on Thanksgiving/Black Friday; those days are reserved for family visits, eating and movie watching! :D

Reactions: digitalbabe
I'll be shopping online as always as the UK doesn't really do much in the way of sales for Black Friday.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Definitely online in the UK as the shops here don't do a Black Friday sale though the Christmas sales usually start in October it seems.

It will be almost exclusively the various Amazons as most of the US shops don't ship abroad :(

Definitely online in the UK as the shops here don't do a Black Friday sale though the Christmas sales usually start in October it seems.

It will be almost exclusively the various Amazons as most of the US shops don't ship abroad :(

This, although Amazon.com do tend to match Best Buy, etc but I have got my US buddy on alert for me ;)

Unfortunately the UK don't do it as good as you lucky American folk so I'll be hoping to catch some online bargains and keeping and eye on this thread
I've seen some documentaries on tv about Black Friday in USA and wow it gets pretty frantic and very heated

I'm looking for a fast wide angle lens for my camera. I'll probably be looking at Amazon, B&H and Adorama. The prices in the US are usually significantly lower than the UK.

Thanks for the giveaway! I will be on Amazon as usual, with a little bit of Fry's, and Target...
If memory serves, last year Amazon's Black Friday/Cyber Monday was actually a WEEK of flash sales!
It was nuts!! But great!!

It'll be the same as every year - amazon. Though I'll scour the interwebs for some black friday vinyl releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.