Not open for further replies.

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Hi and welcome to my giveaway. :)

Duration: Winner will be drawn using random.org sunday february 25th (if I'm still alive, more on that in the 'how to'.) :p

Eligibility: All registered members, regardless of post count.

Prize:
Westworld Season One: The Maze (4K UHD + Blu-ray) LE Tin (USA)
It's opened and have a small ding on the spine and top right spine. It's really not such a big deal imo.
The discs have never been played.
westworld.jpg

How to enter:
I've been looking forward to this week for a while now and just in time I've ended up with MAN FLU!! I've got a fever of 103.7 Fahrenheit and I'm pretty sure I'm going to die (it's been nice knowing you all, I've made some great friends here ;) )
So what I want you do to is to reply to this thread and wish me well the last days(hours?) I've got on planet earth. :p :LOL::p

Terms:
IMPORTANT; thank this post(not thumbs up or helpful), that' were I'll get the list of participants. Winner pays shipping.

GOOD LUCK! :D :D

Hey buddy, i sincerely hope you get well soon. But whenever i get sick, i usually go out in the cold and eat ice cream. It seems to make me better; you should try it. :) Good luck :thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD and spass
Feel better, @spass ! What helped when I had the man flu was a couple of shots of vodka and a couple of whisky. The day after I had near to none problems ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
If you get better enough to watch a little tv, I’d recommend watching Westworld if you haven’t. Great show :D

• Thanks
Regular flu is hard enough, but MAN FLU is a whole different level. Hope you feel better soon, and thanks for the giveaway!

• Thanks
Thanks for the giveaway :))

I feel your pain buddy, but dont worry MAN FLU'S dont last, stay in bed keep warm and no more giveaways :p

Get well bro all the best :)

• Thanks
If you end up dying, can I please keep your Drive collection? #savagemode #keepingitreal #yolo

This is clearly a case of 'stuff that goes with me in the grave'. Sorry mate, good try though! :D

Man, these are some terrible news. I wish you well, but you're probably not going to make it :(

LOL

Beer.....and whiskey........and more beer! Get well soon :D

Mmmm, it's good to be sick. ;)

This is a sweet prize right here! @spass Feel better soon buddy! Don't die on me! :notworthy::LOL: (Please exclude me from this GA)

Haha. Like I said somewhere else: I've decided I'm not dying of this man flu and to get over myself and stop whining.
:LOL:

Still, keep them best wishes coming people, lol!

Best wishes, speedy recovery

Dude, going by your avatar you're still in 2016, come join us in 2018, it's much more fun. ;) J/K

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD and Bamwit
lol I thought about it, but after not changing it last year I thought it would be funny to keep it. What can I say bit of a hipster.

• Thanks
Thanks for the giveaway. Those discs haven’t been played? I think I know what you should do with your remaining hours then :thumbs:

• Thanks
Thanks for the giveaway. Those discs haven’t been played? I think I know what you should do with your remaining hours then :thumbs:

I got a replacement from Amazon buddy, which also had a little ding. ;) :p I didn't bother asking for another replacement as it also was minor. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
Status
Not open for further replies.