[WINNER CHOSEN] SWEET Candy and My 5,000th Post Give-Away!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
candystore-jpg.88370

When the NEW Forums were launched earlier this year, I offered a one of a kind Give-Away of Candy! :woot: I had such a BLAST with it that I'm happy to announce my NEXT one! :thumbs: What's the occasion you ask? To celebrate my 5,000th Post!
excited.gif
And to spread some Holiday and NINJA Spirit!

I'll be giving away this HUGE Candy Cane and a copy of the Hobbit Extended Edition Steelbook!
Prize!.JPG

(Sorry, my hand is not included! :D)

Rules to ENTER:
Taco_Dance_by_Mirz123.gif

If you were to Give me or yourself a Candy Wizard/Hobbit/Elf/ or Ogre name, what would it be!? :woot: :cool: Lord Taco Slayer is an example! ;p

and/or for FUN:
Photoshop my head onto any Christmas or The Hobbit/LotR Movie Scene! LOL! :D

Example:
The Hobbit-Quest_for_Tacos.jpg

Candy Cane whoop ass!.jpg

Here are some of my Face templates! :ohno: :hilarious:
1_WTF Face.jpg 2_Gonna_Slap YOU_Face.jpg 3_Ugly_Fart_Face.jpg 4_Fu--ing WOW_Face.jpg 5_Smile_Face.jpg

The Give-Away will come to a close on Christmas Eve (12/24/14). I will not use Random.org to select a winner, I'm gonna let Cowboy do it again! ;) But this time I'll film it so @Ricker wont make claims of it being a set up! :p

*List of Participants:
1. @ocielz
2. @Ricker
3. @AcIDc0r3
4. @Blu-devil
5. @DADDYCOOL187
6. @Agent_DVD
7. @whysoserious? *WINNER*
8. @PunkNinja
9. @KD Scorp
10. @zoneism
11. @PKAVFC
12. @satanclaus
13. @Antman
14. @pi2loc
15. @Towser
16. @dominic
17. @pdbluray
18. @RAGEatGAME
19. @galareta2332
20. @Jericho
21. @zesty
22. @Narg
23. @spass
24. @Kuzco
25. @Nyrvana

popcorn2.gif

*UPDATE*
Cowboy has chosen the WINNER!!!!!!!!! :woot: :notworthy:

Part 1

Part 2

Congrats @whysoserious?! :thumbs:
WINNER!!!.JPG

Once again, THANKS to everyone that participated and supported my Give-Away! Stay tuned for my next one during NINJA WEEK 2015
ninjastanding.png

Last edited:
Congrats Franky on 5,000! DANG, you sure do talk a lot buddy! haha j/k

5000.jpg

No need to enter me in the giveaway, want to make sure somebody who really wants it will win.
...BUT i will be doing some photoshoping for fun in the near future! You can count on that. ;)

Thanks for the great giveaway Franky.. congratulations.
I won't enter the competition as I have only ever got through the first 45mins of the movie.
I know nothing about hobbits etc so I was struggling to think up a name.. I found a website where you enter your real name and it translates it into your hobbit name. .. so I put my name in and it gave me
Pimple Bumbleroot .. how I read it is PIMPLE BUM.. so that's my name:asshat::asshat::asshat::emb: Ms Unsightly Pimple bum:drool:

Awesome giveaway buddy @bloodsnake007 !

No need to enter me though, as I already have this steelbook in my collection, but definitely want to play along anyway. ;)

My name would be Butterfinger the Barbarian.

And in the spirit of the holidays, our boy Franky will be reprising his role in the latest Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer sequel as the infamous Abominable "Taco Muncher" Snowman.

abominable-snowman-520169 (1).jpeg

Last edited:
Bloody Snake Slayer... Apart from Cobras, anacondas or anything else that slithers.. Kind of defeats the point of the name really... How about....
Ninja Bloodbeard! Yeah I'll use that instead... Unfortunately I can't do the photoshop thingy majiggy Bob because I'm on my phone.. So just imagine your head on the body of Golem or Gimli from lord of the rings =] golem because he must be stealthy like a ninja and Gimli because well... He's a dwarf! Need I say more?

Thanks for the awesome giveaway mate! Awesome ninja indeed! Congratz on 5,000 posts btw! =]

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Great giveaway franky, mine would be the Cadbury kid , I love cadburys chocolate , urs would be the sugar p.i.m.p
@whysoserious? Lord Cadbury Kid from the Lands of Chocdor! And his trusted Stallion, Betty the Great! :woot:
LMFAO! :rofl: Thanks @PunkNinja for another round of EPIC Pics! :hilarious:

"CANDY... my PRECIOUS!!!"
url-png.118930

I love it! :woot: :D
Awesome giveaway buddy and congrats on your 5000 post
My orc name would be

Bigpapa Orc the butcher of Frankyland
@harry LOL! :p Awesome name buddy :woot: And I'm the Frankzilla Sugar Daddy Pimp ORC Butcher from Harrys Hell!
evil.gif
:naughty: :emb:

Thanks for the great giveaway Franky.. congratulations.
I won't enter the competition as I have only ever got through the first 45mins of the movie.
I know nothing about hobbits etc so I was struggling to think up a name.. I found a website where you enter your real name and it translates it into your hobbit name. .. so I put my name in and it gave me
Pimple Bumbleroot .. how I read it is PIMPLE BUM.. so that's my name:asshat::asshat::asshat::emb: Ms Unsightly Pimple bum:drool:
@chunk :hilarious: :rofl: Thanks for the great laugh!Henceforth you'll be now known as, "Pimple Bumbleroot from Pus-wood!" :woot: :LOL: :p
@bloodsnake007 buddy dont count me because i have the steelbook coming from drum group buy.
But if i win, my wife wants the candy :p
She sure has a sweet tooth.. I'll always add candy to your chunk.com packages:)
@harry Your wife sure sounds like mine! :mad She's always claims them, but I'm more than HAPPY to exchange candies for Booty Points... it's a WIN WIN! :naughty: :D

So when I say I love candy, I REALLY mean it!
aliment.gif

Reactions: harry and PKAVFC