[Winner Chosen] You Down With OOP!

Bluprint

Shoeprint
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
Westside, ATL, GA
Yeah, you know me! It's your man Bluprint, and of course as promised! And today on my birthday, I want to celebrate by giving away! What you ask? Some of the best OOP editions released, homie! #HDN #NINJABYNATURE #OOP
2lu8i6s.jpg

So what do you have to do?
1. Thank this post!
2. Reply to the following question!

The Question
Much like in music, in movies some acts are very hard to follow. In fact, some performances are so legendary and incredible that you may feel no one should attempt them again. So, in your opinion, which actor's performance as a character would be the hardest or impossible to follow? (Pics are more than welcomed) #HardestAct2Follow

What's up?.. For Grabs?
"1" Winner picks "1" of these OOP editions!
2itfs7b.jpg

What happens to the rest of them??
Glad you asked, they will be included in other giveaways right here on the hardest act to follow in the forum community world "THE MIGHTY" HDN! #OOP

"Contest ended AUGUST 17th, 2014! Thank you HDN, for everything!" #Thor2 #BlueIsTheWarmestColour #MarsAttacks! #BestBuy #PLAIN #ZAVVI

Last edited:
Hi Blu, happy birthday :)

I may get a bit of stick for this, but I'd go with Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow. If they carried on the films with another actor playing Captain Jack, it wouldn't be the same.
Although Al Pacino as Tony Montana is also a good shout :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407012164.612363.jpg

Happy B -Day and Thx for the awesome giveaway Q!

Jamie Foxx on Ray (2004)
Jamie sings and played the piano in all scenes himself.
rayjamie.jpg

Django singing and playing the piano.

Last edited:
Okay Mark Wahlberg is not an all-time favourite of mine, but he gave an incredibly unforgettable performance in 'The Departed'. This is clearly someone who knows how to enjoy themselves on set. I don't think this brilliance can be replicated. Remember NSFW ;)

Oh and thanks for the great giveaway Blu! :)

Hey Q...Congrats on tha Birthday Homie
Has to be Heath Ledger As The Joker...
sweet Ass Gifts..
Stay Safe..Hope to Catch Up Soon..Last Samuraii mentioned you
Thanks again

image-jpg.90067

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    731.6 KB · Views: 644
Reactions: Bluprint
Great giveaway! Thanks!

I know so many have chosen Heath Ledger already, nobrainer! but thats the guy for me. His performance as The Joker is just fenomenal and I can't for a second picture anyone else playing him again. Its actually the first actor who has died I shared a tear for, mostly for the reason that I wouldnt be able to see him as The Joker ever again. /sadface

dpRFGz7.jpg

Reactions: Bluprint
Happy birthday dude! Lots of health and the rest will come with effort!

Great idea for give away! Love it!

Quite a few to choose from... I will go with more than one, if the crew permits...

Jack Nicholson in As Good As It Gets (as well as most of his other characters):

Jack-Nicholson-10.jpg

Will also mention his performance in One Flew Over The Cuckoo Nest, The Shining...

Clint Eastwood in The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly (as well as most of his other characters):

clinteastwood1vu.jpg

Will also mention Gran Torino as one of his best, IMHO.

Mel Gibson in Brave Heart, Lethal Weapon (and most of his other characters).

Edward Norton in American History X; Johnny Depp in almost every role...

I guess this will do, but I definitely join most of those mentioned by others above.