[Winner Chosen] You Down With OOP!

Bluprint

Shoeprint
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
Westside, ATL, GA
Yeah, you know me! It's your man Bluprint, and of course as promised! And today on my birthday, I want to celebrate by giving away! What you ask? Some of the best OOP editions released, homie! #HDN #NINJABYNATURE #OOP
2lu8i6s.jpg

So what do you have to do?
1. Thank this post!
2. Reply to the following question!

The Question
Much like in music, in movies some acts are very hard to follow. In fact, some performances are so legendary and incredible that you may feel no one should attempt them again. So, in your opinion, which actor's performance as a character would be the hardest or impossible to follow? (Pics are more than welcomed) #HardestAct2Follow

What's up?.. For Grabs?
"1" Winner picks "1" of these OOP editions!
2itfs7b.jpg

What happens to the rest of them??
Glad you asked, they will be included in other giveaways right here on the hardest act to follow in the forum community world "THE MIGHTY" HDN! #OOP

"Contest ended AUGUST 17th, 2014! Thank you HDN, for everything!" #Thor2 #BlueIsTheWarmestColour #MarsAttacks! #BestBuy #PLAIN #ZAVVI

Last edited:
Great giveaway, I'm not actually officially entering (don't need those steels) so I haven't thanked the thread but wanted to join in!

It's already been said that Robert Downey Jr can't be replaced as :ironman: Iron Man :ironman: (as proven by his massive pay cheque for the second Avengers movie) and I would say film wise that he would be the most impossible to replace!

However on par with him would be Jeremy Piven as the amazing Ari Gold on Entourage - yes it's not a film, but it will be soon so I'm counting it! And NO-ONE could replace him! :thumbs:

Reactions: Bluprint
Wow! These replies are amazing! I can't find fault in anyone's choices! I have read through the entire thread atleast 4 times. Ledger Joker #Awesome, Depp as Captain Sparrow #Irreplaceable, Wells as Citizen Kane #Timeless just all your choices have been amazing! Thanks so much for sharing, Ninjas! :smuggrin:

Thanks for the giveaway.

I have to go with Ash from the Evil Dead trilogy. They were smart not to put an Ash character in the remake, his performance will never be equaled!!!

ash_williams_by_evilpikachu21-d6m8tss.jpg

Happy birthday and cheers for this giveaway

So many choices but I've settled on Will Smith in Ali.

I'm not even sure Muhammad Ali could've played Muhammad Ali that well!!

Happy belated birthday and thank you for the giveaway!

My nomination would be Adrien Brody's character in the Pianist. He gave up all of life's luxuries to get into the role, including his girlfriend, apartment, and car among others. (LINK)

I would have to say Heath Ledger as THE JOKER in The Dark Knight. By saying this, I'm not necessarily saying that the other Jokers have been bad but his performance was just superbe.

Mine got to be tom hanks
Forrest Gump hard one to follow never to be done again
Life is like a box of chocolates ...
Love it

I'm gonna go with Arnold schwarzenegger as the terminator in my opinion I can't see anyone else fill the role, yeah the third one was cheesy but that was down to the script and director and as you all know they tried a new terminator in the 4th and it was panned by fan's, I know he's not the greatest actor in the world but yeah no one else could be the terminator in my eyes

I'm gonna go with Arnold schwarzenegger as the terminator in my opinion I can't see anyone else fill the role, yeah the third one was cheesy but that was down to the script and director and as you all know they tried a new terminator in the 4th and it was panned by fan's, I know he's not the greatest actor in the world but yeah no one else could be the terminator in my eyes

^^^^ I was going to give my the answer mentioned below, but what danny has said here takes priority for me too .... Completely agreed with Arnie as the Terminator in T1 & T2 .. NO ONE can replace that, not even the current Arnie ! This is probably my favorite movie of all time ! :D

Also, Russel Crowe in the Gladiator .... Also, unreplaceable ! Career defining role for him .. !

Reactions: dannywizkid
Awesome giveaway, happy belated birthday :thumbs:
First choice would have to be Ryan Gosling in Drive, can't imagine seeing anybody recreate this role, nor is there any need to imo.
trailer14748.jpg

Also a great British movie and a perfect performance from Paddy Considine in Dead Mans Shoes.
Paddy-Considine-en-Dead-Mans-Shoes-800x455.jpg

Just to note I do agree with many on here that Ledger's Joker was immense :thumbs: