[WINNER CHOSEN] zesty #4 Matrix Trilogy Custom Lenticular slipbox (3 winners)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
Morning all and welcome to Ninja Week 2018
Here's three custom lenticular slipboxes for Matrix Trilogy below made by me .
Three winners each to receive one each.
Winners will be chosen at some point on Friday 23rd March.

Matrix Trilogy

Rules
Main rule is thank, not thumbs up, not helpful, just thank this post/OP. This is where the list of names will come from and if you don’t do it you won't be in it even if you do post something in the thread.

Winner pays shipping please bear this in mind when entering and do not enter if this will be to much for you

What's your favourite Sci-Fi trilogy?

So all that's left to say is have fun fellow Ninja's

Neil

The runners

ninjaweek18-728.gif

Last edited:
Thank you for the giveaway!

Favorite SF trilogy: Chaos Walking, by Patrick Ness (books, but you didn't say they had to be movies; and they'll be movies soon enough, too.) :)

Your right and I'm glad I didn't I may have to check those out for my next hols ;)

Reactions: ethnosax
BttF for me as well. Agree with the post above about The Matrix going downhill after the first!
I don't remember ever being so excited for follow up films only to have such a big letdown in the end.

Reactions: zesty
Thanks again Zesty for the giveaway.

Man this is tricky, there are so many film series that get let down by the third film..... Terminator was ruined by T3, Jurassic Park was ruined somewhat by JP3. Think I would have to pick The Original Star Wars Trilogy. There is nothing there that I dislike, even though alot of people say Return was a low point.

Thanks for the giveaway @zesty

Has to be between the matrix and the original Star Wars trilogy

It has to be the original Star Wars Trilogy. I'm absolutely in love with those movies. So much so even George Lucas and his shortsighted Prequel garbage can't stain their majesty and greatness.

Thanks for the giveaway, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.