All Week [WINNERS CHOSEN} Andy's Giveaway series - Thread Tagging - LARGE PRIZE PACKAGE - #001

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST:
apsmith21

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 22 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, but only those that have TWENTY (20) or more posts on this forum!

The PRIZES:

There will be FOUR (4) sets of winners. The top TWO (2) members that do the most tags will be eligible to win one of the big prizes.

MONDO USA PACK of steels OR The Walking Dead Lenticular slipcover set, up to season 5. PLUS your choice of TWO (2) figures.

The third and fourth place winners will get the First & Second Season of the TWD lenticular slips and TWO (2) figures!

THE MEMBERS THAT "TAG" THE MOST THREADS WILL WIN THE PRIZES! YOU NEED TO ADD MORE THAN THREE(3) TAGS PER THREAD to QUALIFY.

REPORT BACK TO THIS THREAD WITH YOUR LIST of THREADS TAGGED. I will compile a list of your total as time allows.

See the below photos of the actual prizes:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

A new feature has been recently enabled on the forums, and that's the ability to tag a thread. Why do we want to tag threads? It will give everyone a very quick and easy way to find a particular type of collectible through a simple browse screen.

For example, I've added these tags the to the Kimchi Whiplash thread. I've added "bluray steelbook" "kimchidvd" and "korea".

whiplash1.jpg

NOW. If I click on any of the tags, it will take me to a list of all the "kimchidvd" threads that have been tagged. Want to see all of them? This is one way.
whiplash2.jpg

We can also tag a steelbook thread with the type of features that might be on the steelbook. For example, I added debossed to the Fantastic Four thread.
fantasticfour.png

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
All members outside of the USA are responsible for paying for their shipping to their location. Basic shipping, for packages under 2lbs (up to 3 steelbooks or equivalent weight) to most international locations is $22.50.

Shipping to most USA locations IS FREE, if you are OK with media mail. You may pay for shipping if you'd like to upgrade the service.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost. Packaging materials, will be donated by HDN.

Last edited:
This was a hard earned prize! Congrats to @luke98 @Ricardo13 I don't know how it was for you but I almost went crazy with all that tagging in the end :D

@Ricardo13 if you're more interested in walking dead figures I would gladly exchange them for some mondo steels. ;)
Same here very crazy the feeling of finding full pages of threads already tagged can only he likened to walking in on your missus with another man heartbreaking lol
Thanks for the offer but the mondos was exactly what I was working hard for I don't have any of them but always wanted to collect them now I have this great starter set I'll start buying them all

Reactions: CyberT
Status
Not open for further replies.