[WINNERS CHOSEN] [Challenge Coin] Best thing you've read or posted about Ninja Week so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Hey forum members, now you've got a taste for ninja week, show us what you have!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: To enter all you have to do is tell us what's the best thing you have read or posted about Ninja week so far!

Q: How many winners are there?
A: We'll choose 1 random daily winner from all the replies on this thread.

Q: What about duplicate entries?
A: Only one challenge coin per winner.

FIVE (5) WINNERS GET A COIN. A group of FIVE winners will be picked from all entries.

REMEMBER. You can win ONLY ONE challenge coin, per member, but enter more challenges to increase your chances!

full

full

Our winners are:

#47 - @RobertJoseph17
#58 - @Kuzco
#27 - @Hooch
#5 - @bantha11
#38 - @severo

Last edited by a moderator:
There is some really quality stuff happening in the "one truth, one lie" thread. Getting to know some things I didn't think I ever wanted to about fellow Ninjas LOL

Reading all the amazing giveaways and answers, I love to see all the excitement in the threads! Also, reading how @spass would kill me!! :LOL::rofl::hilarious: Thanks buddy, at least it would be a 'sweet' way to go!! :D

As my second Ninja Week, I really enjoy all the different challenges, ideas, interactive activities and how this week makes a perfect opportunity to increase our SteelBook collecting experience and knowledge. Thank you very much for all the dedication and support. Keep the goodies coming and make the Coin a reality. Thanks!!!

The best thing is it becomes even more apparent how friendly his place is and how everyone pulls their weight and established members as well as newbies offer items to win, everyone giving something back, its a most unusual trait and not something I have seen anywhere else on the internet, especially the amount of giveaways there are, even on non Ninja week, its not often you can come here and there isn't someone offering a giveaway, in fact I cant remember an occasion when there weren't any at all since I came here :)

Ron

Reactions: bloodsnake007
best thing has been when i saw german rambo uncut steel giveaway ... nice challenge too.

The best thing I read during this week for the moment is the Leon empty steelbook giveaway because I didn't even think about a possible sequel of Leon
and I think it could be a dawn good movie if Luc Besson made it with matilda adult! :)

I was asked if I was a wingman before and if I was, what I did to help my friend out.

I literally faked leaving my friend at a bar and sat in the bathroom so she could get a ride home from a guy she liked lol

Reactions: apsmith21
Status
Not open for further replies.