[WINNERS CHOSEN] [Challenge Coin] Best thing you've read or posted about Ninja Week so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Hey forum members, now you've got a taste for ninja week, show us what you have!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: To enter all you have to do is tell us what's the best thing you have read or posted about Ninja week so far!

Q: How many winners are there?
A: We'll choose 1 random daily winner from all the replies on this thread.

Q: What about duplicate entries?
A: Only one challenge coin per winner.

FIVE (5) WINNERS GET A COIN. A group of FIVE winners will be picked from all entries.

REMEMBER. You can win ONLY ONE challenge coin, per member, but enter more challenges to increase your chances!

full

full

Our winners are:

#47 - @RobertJoseph17
#58 - @Kuzco
#27 - @Hooch
#5 - @bantha11
#38 - @severo

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm already a challenge coin winner (as of today) so I can't enter this giveaway but I urge everyone to check out the "one truth, one false" thread. Some goldies in there! :)

Best thing so far is @mnementh giveaway very well thought out I still havnt cracked the code
Some amazing prizes rambo, blufans frozen, anerican psycho digi so many to mention it's been amazing so far

Well where do you start, with 1000's of great posts but I think it'll have to be the give aways has the prizes are amazing and I can't believe that Rambo steelbook is up for grabs.

Thanks for the give away.

Status
Not open for further replies.