[WINNERS CHOSEN] [Ninja week '15 Give-away] One free ticket to a future group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Avila-Creative-Soccer_Golden-Ticket-1.jpg

hi fellow Ninjas! Here are the rules of this prize package.

1) the group buy must be hosted by me
2) thread to be posted after ninja week (no current threads apply)
3) you must redeem within 3 months of ninja week
4) shipping is paid by you
5) the max item cost would be $45

TWO (2) winners will be chosen, regardless of location.

That's it, let's get to the question.

Frugal ninjas, what is the one tip you would give people to quickly and easily start spending less money?

WINNERS - @fleurgasm and @bloodsnake007

Last edited:
When you have children tell them Christmas is on December 31st - the little blighters wont know the difference till they are older so you can save for the first few years by buying stuff in the sales.
Thanks for the giveaway

Reactions: bloodsnake007
LMFAO!!! :rofl: :woot: Crazy @harry! :LOL: :wacky:

I would agree with you buddy about the wife being the best safe deposit box, but Alyssa is worse than I am! :ohno: :banghead: You should see ALL she spends on shoes, purses, dresses, makeup, and other $hit she "claims" she needs! :rolleyes: :squint: Women... :meh: :p

Since Alyssa is deciding the winner of the Kindle giveaway, can you let her know that I think she should buy whatever she wants and I'm sure she looks stunning in whatever she purchases? Thanks Franky! :p LOL

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Preorder every Zavvi Steelbook when they go live. Keep track of release dates. Two weeks prior to release date see if they're still in stock. If they are, cancel the preorder because chances are the price will drop later on.

Ask yourself: if I were given the price of the item in cash at this moment... would I take the cash or buy the item? If you would prefer the cash, then DO NOT BUY IT. :D

Start investing in property .. It will automatically make you start saving money

Thanks for the giveaway !

Buy what you need, not what you want!

Thanks for giveaway

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'd say strict protectionism would be an efficient tool to stop us from spending too much money for steelbooks from around the world!

Set a limit and stick to it.
Be patient, a lot of the mass release titles will go down in price eventually, you don't have to pre-order everything the second its announced.
Only buy what you like and what you will watch again.

Oh and this last tip is for Andy... don't do giveaways that tie up your future cash... lol.. j/k.

Always research the item and ask for advice on the forum with newly released steelbook because sometimes limited addition can always be more copies then anticipated...

Epic givaway...

Status
Not open for further replies.