China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The art for this one is by far superior to the cruddy Best Buy comic book whatever version. I'll be picking up the one click for this, kind of wishing I found steelbook companies like these earlier (only used to be just Best Buy, Target, and Walmart sort of person because I didn't have the knowledge lol), would've picked up BvS

So confused about what to do...

I have the 3D version pre-ordered from Amazon and although my order hasnt been cancelled it now shows no longer available.

So, I pre-ordered the HMV 3D Steelbook from CudzNDrips. However, I suspect this will be Region B...

So I would prefer to get the HD Zeta Double Lenti and maybe the One-Click.

Normally, I order the wide-release on Day 1 and use it as my "watching" copy so that I can keep my premium release sealed but since I don't know whether the US will get a 3D release and there is no official release date for the US or U.K. or for HD Zeta I'm not sure what to do.

With Lego Batman 3D I was patient, skipped the wide release altogether and bought the Manta Lab Double Lenti. It saved money to buy only one edition but it was an easy decision because the Manta Lab GB had already occurred.

Are there any confirmed dates for the US, UK, HDZeta or Manta Lab releases? What should I do? What are ya'll doing?

FYI - The Warner Bros website is accepting pre-orders for a Wonder Woman 3D release for the US. That's a good sign... maybe my Amazon pre-order is still good to go? Or maybe I should cancel and order through WB.

Think we're more likely to get Manta exclusives of the Dark Knight Trilogy if their past releases of DC movies including Constantine is anything to go by and that in no way is a bad thing

• Thanks
Reactions: jammmy and cooey
And maybe down the line Nolan's The Dark Knight Trilogy (although not technically a part of DCEU)..

If this happened I'd lose my mind. I'd make sure I had money for these and ensure no one disturbs me come pre-order time!

If anyone needs the HD Zeta Batman v Superman Double Lenti to match this Wonder Woman edition HD Zeta still has it is stock for retail price. I snagged one because I missed out on the GB and couldn't' find it on eBay for less than $100. Saved me $30!

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
Status
Not open for further replies.