China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost always purchase the wide release Amaray/Steelbook release because I'm too impatient to wait a few months for premium releases but it getting too expensive to purchases multiple copies of multiple movies.

I like the two Lentis so much that cancelled my HMV and :amazon: pre-orders in hopes of snagging this gorgeous set. I sure hope I am able to secure a copy of each or I'm up a creek! :ohno:

Reactions: InAFalsetto
I almost always purchase the wide release Amaray/Steelbook release because I'm too impatient to wait a few months for premium releases but it getting too expensive to purchases multiple copies of multiple movies.

I like the two Lentis so much that cancelled my HMV and :amazon: pre-orders in hopes of snagging this gorgeous set. I sure hope I am able to secure a copy of each or I'm up a creek! :ohno:

Put faith in yourself and I am sure these copies shall be yours! Even if you have to stay up til 4am in the morning, just tell yourself that it will be worth it!

Prefer the 3D box but want the UHD disk!
Will end up costing too much if I buy 3D edition and UHD amray to swap disks :(

There was an article that Nolan is involved in the remastering of TDK trilogy for the 4K UHD release but I am not sure if any Steelbook retailer have announced to release it.

If they include normal HD in the edition, I'll be buying that!!!!

Let's hope someone changes the game a little and gives us a box set trilogy :naughty::)
Didn't they do this with Jurassic Park, would love a nolan trilogy boxset, really don't need 3 copies of each film. Maybe 2 boxsets, choose lentis or fullslips :)

Status
Not open for further replies.