Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As print run is low, ML must not approve GB. Just ask everyone to buy from their website directly.

You know that's never going to happen. Each site will have one not to mention all the Facebook ones that Manta seems to have.

Nice that they limited it to 2000 only otherwise together with zeta and who knows else in the future would be oversaturated market. Which is already crazy with all those barebones steelbooks.

I think I will stick with zeta anyway as I like their steelbook more and also their beefy editions are plus.

Thanks for the tag @harry

Steel looks awesome, and I can't choose out of the lentis

Blows the uk HMV steel out the water

(Think I'll go for the single lenti)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Posted the GB. Waiting on Approval and will go live. Qty is limited due to Print Run. Limit of 1x per edition per member or 1x One Click only.

Cannot purchase One Click and then grab a single.

I'm ready and waiting :D

Reactions: Aniv
As print run is low, ML must not approve GB. Just ask everyone to buy from their website directly.

I was told last month that their gb allocation to sites is going to be lower going forward but then they also said lower print runs for editons which looks like they have due to this print run so hopefully GB amounts will be much lower

• Helpful Post
Reactions: lgans316 and harry
How are you finding this compared to HDZeta?

Tough one because both have similarities. I think both are great. I want the zeta double lenti for sure.

Basically I love both of their artworks for the steels front and back and one of my favourite artworks is mantas back art of the single lenti and zetas back art of the double lenti so it would be nice to have that art as a lenti and a full slip image with a cool finish. If I go for zetas double and mantas single then I only get one artwork repeated but in different styles. I can live with that (same if I went for the double lenti, their back of the double is the back of zetas steel and I don't like mantas full slip so whatever happens It will have one repeated artwork because I plan to get from both of them)

You?

• Thanks
Reactions: jaffajakes
Tough one because both have major similarities. I think both are great. I want the zeta double lenti for sure.

Basically I lobe both of their artworks for the steels front and back and one of my favourite artworks is mantas back art of the single lenti and zetas back art of the double lenti so it would be nice to have that art as a lenti and a full slip image with a cool finish. If I go for zetas double and mantas single then I only get one artwork repeated but in different styles. I can live with that

You?

I'm a nightmare in deciding man. I really like the single lenti for both Manta and HDZeta. I guess it'll come down to what finish and goodies come with the HDzeta... and like I said previously it bugs me a little that HDZeta slips are backwards but I can deal with that.

At this stage I'm leaning a little more towards HD but it may change...

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Tough one because both have similarities. I think both are great. I want the zeta double lenti for sure.

Basically I love both of their artworks for the steels front and back and one of my favourite artworks is mantas back art of the single lenti and zetas back art of the double lenti so it would be nice to have that art as a lenti and a full slip image with a cool finish. If I go for zetas double and mantas single then I only get one artwork repeated but in different styles. I can live with that (same if I went for the double lenti, their back of the double is the back of zetas steel and I don't like mantas full slip so whatever happens It will have one repeated artwork because I plan to get from both of them)

You?

The zeta double lenti, you can get it without getting the 1 click right?

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo