Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not aimed at anybody in particular, and this happens speciifically in most threads, but i have noticed this before and I get the impression sometimes when people aren't quick enough in obtaining a copy of something they sort of sway towards something else and change their opinion based on 'sour grapes' as opposed to genuinely disliking that particular artwork. Different preferences for different people of course.
not always
I often skip certain versions in favour of the one I want.

Only exception being Deadpool after missing Kimchi's, I then theManta one. But that worked out in my favour in the end as the FAC version was better than Kimchi's IMO

No one. Aniv came here to announce the GB as soon as he got the word from Manta. You have to either check the forum multiple times every day or sign up for automatic email notices of newly posted GBs if you don't want to miss out on certain items. Same as it's always been.

To be honest nobody did lol. I myself didnt know when and which date I had to start GB. I think @Wreck got info first since he had to approve the GB posts,t but he did not purchase any LOL.

to bad that original art been ditched because WWA stole it, i really like that one better than this lasso ... so got to go with HDZeta, well i believe ML'd give you fantastic package as usual no doubt about that.. anyway enjoy placing order you guys :thumbs:

To be honest nobody did lol. I myself didnt know when and which date I had to start GB. I think @Wreck got info first since he had to approve the GB posts,t but he did not purchase any LOL.

tis true .... and I still dont own a Wonder Woman .............. any! Love the movie tho ..... who shall get my monies!!!!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *takes another sip of whiskey*

tis true .... and I still dont own a Wonder Woman .............. any! Love the movie tho ..... who shall get my monies!!!!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *takes another sip of whiskey*
BUY THEM ALLLL!!!!! Don't discriminate and give your monies to everyone!!!

Nice! :woot: While I don't really care about edition sizes, I can't deny that it's nice to see a low number on one of my copies.

I hope that in some way, the GBs get passed to Manta and they have control over people only being able to get one copy. People greedily getting 2 so they can open one and keep one sealed on such low quantities is annoying, and selfish. Got a feeling this is going to be like Spiderman Homecoming at Kimchi

I hope that in some way, the GBs get passed to Manta and they have control over people only being able to get one copy. People greedily getting 2 so they can open one and keep one sealed on such low quantities is annoying, and selfish. Got a feeling this is going to be like Spiderman Homecoming at Kimchi

100% agree.

Fair point but that's the way it is. On some rare occasions I had done that because I can strike a better trade deal. Besides greed this is also common-sense. Remember you are spending silly money already on these and we have to be clever and wise. Morals and ethics have to be kept in the boot sometimes. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz and davhyl
Thanks for the reminders... completely forgot this was going live today. :ohno:

1 hour to go folks!