This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Wonder Woman (Blu-ray SteelBook) (MediaMarkt/Saturn Exclusive) [Germany]

Discussion in 'Blu-ray SteelBook' started by bradipolpo, Jun 22, 2017.

1. bradipolpo

Ratings:
    +1,113
    Release date: November 2nd, 2017
    Purchase links: MediaMarkt - Saturn
    Price: €25.49

03.jpg

#1 bradipolpo, Jun 22, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
    • Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 2
  2. apsmith21

apsmith21 Operations Director
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +40,816
    Basically you would have to be prepared to service up to 10 - 20 orders and ship worldwide. I would agree, packages would need to be tracked - payment would be up front.

Before of all that, however, we'd have to vet (check you out) as a seller, because only approved sellers can sell via our group buy system.

There's a level of trust that our members expect given the number of transactions that happen daily.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. CleverLoginName

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,132
    Pics:

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG

Source: Future @ Bluray-Disc.de

• Thanks Thanks x 4
    • Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 4
    • Helpful Post Helpful Post x 2
  4. muibonita1971

Ratings:
    +16
  5. lgans316

Ratings:
    +10,335
    Cheap finish as expected.

6. Hereticz

Ratings:
    +2,063
    Of course, another cheap fail :pain:

7. Spinky

Ratings:
    +92
    Shame. With the choices of art this would've been perfect for me, but the finish is gross.

8. bradipolpo

Ratings:
    +1,113
    Are colors real, or are they just made by a strange light source? Those pics are really strange...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. TheCollector86

Ratings:
    +3,069
  10. CleverLoginName

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,132
    Light conditions certainly ain't the best, but still the pictures clearly show the usual Warner-esque non-finish or whatever you want to call it. The colors are dull and toneless, strangely "metallic" looking, and become falsified when you change the angle of looking at the steelbook. It's disappointing, because the art on the steel is pretty darn nice.

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 1
  11. Radagast

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,089
    I think i like it too

12. virkia

Ratings:
    +4,476
    Still waiting for a WW steelbook to blow my socks off . . .

That said, I quite like this new reveal despite its strange looks . . . certainly very arty . . . probably my 3rd favourite WW steelbook to date.

That "DC" logo in stark white paint is most unattractive though.

What's the story so far:-
    Germany #1
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Germany #2
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Australia & Italy (so far):-
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HDZ:-
    upload_2017-10-29_18-20-29.png
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ML:-
    upload_2017-10-29_18-22-22.png
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FNAC .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................International vs. FNAC
    [​IMG] [​IMG] upload_2017-10-29_18-29-19.png
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Americas:-
    upload_2017-10-29_18-30-50.png
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    International (UK etc.):-
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Helpful Post Helpful Post x 2
  13. jeremycanrana

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +637
    The colors on those pics are a bit weird. I really hope it is a light effect. I like the idea of having that picture as the front cover :(

14. lgans316

Ratings:
    +10,335
    I am not sure why people are speculating about the finish. It is the usual Warner crap. You can see some bare metal on those pics which could be a tricky one nevertheless this is another missed opportunity. I am hoping Manta and HDZeta give this a super thick coat of paint glossing it 720 degrees.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. gaeljet

Ratings:
    +1,429
    I glossed my hmv steel and I'm glad wih it :)(took the Manta labs and will try to get the hdzeta cause they're also very nie and should both be really glossy, the right/perfect way, not like my hm custom which has some little flaws all the same)

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Helpful Post Helpful Post x 1
  16. UpsetSmiley

UpsetSmiley The Ninja with True Grit
    Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,085
    Does Warner prohibit the use of gloss on their non-catalogue titles? They would shift far more with gloss.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. SteelCollz

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,333
    Just saw this live and those pictures are sadly pretty close to what it truly looks like. You can easily see the metal shining through and the sand looks more red-greyish than orange. Pretty disappointing actually.

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 2
  18. yy0925

Ratings:
    +1,759
    Me too. Just came back from my local Media Markt, and it looks live really THAT BAD, too. So bad, that I bought the amaray version.
    I think it's worth 10 € at most.

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 3
  19. henry00x

Ratings:
    +317
    is there a group buy for usa members to get this?

20. lgans316

Ratings:
    +10,335
    Goob job @gaeljet. Now pass on this video to our bang bros at Warner. :LOL:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  21. kryptonite

kryptonite Slipcover/Books/Sports
    Moderator Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +11,145
    Mine should be here in a few weeks. I will wait for warmer weather to gloss it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1