Made By Mutant Wonka - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (Neil Hannon & Joby Talbot) (Orange with Yellow & Chocolate Cream Swirl/Chocolate & Cream Vinyl 2XLP)

Billy Talent

Gotta Collect 'Em All
Premium Supporter
May 24, 2020
Pandora
Release date: May 31, 2024
Purchase link: Made By Mutant
Price: €41.99 (Mutant Exclusive) - €34.99 (Standard)
Notes: Mutant Exclusive comes with Chocolate-scented insert, packed inside a gold foil wrap and oversized belly band chocolate wrapper

ReleaseFormat-1465952-244108.png
ReleaseProduct-435852-243921.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Mondo would get it first but haven't heard any news on that.
Although I doubt anyone can top the Mutant Exclusive (Wonka Bar style) vinyl... unless they make it a heavyweight vinyl

All the creatives at Mutant will be working with those top level artists talent, so buckle up for a fun ride

Reactions: Billy Talent
EU members
Website says they are IOSS registered

Vat paid will apply for order total that will be €150.00 or less

Will I be charged by customs for a delivery?

For orders under €150 Since July 2021, customers should no longer be required to pay customs fees for packages. For orders over €150, we will not charge you VAT, and this will need to be paid at the point of delivery. If you are charged any fees, please email us with as much information as possible and we will help resolve this issue.

Are you IOSS registered?

Yes, we have taken the necessary steps to ensure that our stores are IOSS registered and we ensure that packages have the correct information, including an IOSS number and logo where possible. We cannot guarantee that individual customs processes will be prepared for these changes. The IOSS number won't be included on your order directly, as it will be sent electronically to the customs office. IOSS numbers only apply to orders within the EU under the value of €150.

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent
Ah man that exclusive is gorgeous

Thought I see something earlier about these being the Mondo guys. Plus recognised a guy from a photo who always had his photo on the mondo emails

Great to see Mondo Funko being given some tough competition... I've seen nothing from them except represses since they fired a bunch of people, so I imagine the majority of their old artists will now jump ship to these guys too :D

I’m still waiting on someone to make a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Mutant Mayhem score on vinyl so maybe these guys can make me happy with a cool edition.

One of the best I’ve heard from Atticus Ross and Trent Reznor and cant believe no one has announced one yet

Great to see Mondo Funko being given some tough competition... I've seen nothing from them except represses since they fired a bunch of people, so I imagine the majority of their old artists will now jump ship to these guys too :D

Oh definitely, it’s the artists you love that have been quiet recently. I think the Variety piece did a bunch of name dropping.

Nothing has come out of Mondo for me except for the Westworld soundtracks.

Including s3 and s4 that were never on vinyl before.

But eff Funko. They fired Alan Hynes since he was listed as a poster employee and then had to hire him back temporarily to finish a project- I’m pretty sure it was Westworld.

I hope he took them to the cleaners on that one

Reactions: Noodles