Made By Mutant Wonka - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (Neil Hannon & Joby Talbot) (Orange with Yellow & Chocolate Cream Swirl/Chocolate & Cream Vinyl 2XLP)

Billy Talent

Gotta Collect 'Em All
Premium Supporter
May 24, 2020
Pandora
Release date: May 31, 2024
Purchase link: Made By Mutant
Price: €41.99 (Mutant Exclusive) - €34.99 (Standard)
Notes: Mutant Exclusive comes with Chocolate-scented insert, packed inside a gold foil wrap and oversized belly band chocolate wrapper

ReleaseFormat-1465952-244108.png
ReleaseProduct-435852-243921.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That Lisa Frankenstein vinyl looks cool. Prefer the pink to the mutant exclusive though

Reactions: Billy Talent
That Lisa Frankenstein vinyl looks cool. Prefer the pink to the mutant exclusive though
You're fast, only checked vinylreleases about 15 minutes ago when I saw it pop up.
Neon pink fits all the poster artwork more so I'm gonna grab that one

Last edited:
Your fast, only checked vinylreleases about 15 minutes ago when I saw it pop up.
Neon pink fits all the poster artwork more so I'm gonna grab that one
I’ll wait to see the film but if I do like the music and I wana get it I’ll jump on the neon pink too. I’m guessing the neon pink will be tradewide.

Good to see some pixies on there. Can’t say I’ve heard that version of wave of mutilation

I’m just waiting for someone to release mutant mayhem. Only soundtrack I don’t have on order that I want

Release date change OP updated

I got a email today from Mutant

Dear customer,

We wanted to say thanks for ordering the Wonka soundtrack. Your support truly means a lot to us.

Unfortunately, the records are taking a little longer than we anticipated to complete, so we have pushed the release date back until May 31st.

Thanks for your patience, we promise it will be truly spectacular when it lands.

Spencer & Mo @ Mutant

• Helpful Post