Would you buy Ex Machina Mondo SteelBook in the USA?

Would you buy Ex Machina Blu-ray Mondo SteelBook?

• YES

Votes: 231 88.2%
  • NO

Votes: 31 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
QiNe6Eq.png

Qom2QHR.png

HDN member Jacob thought of this after seeing Jock's art for the poster and it's since been retweeted.

What do you all think?

When will Best Buy US start carrying Mondo Steels like their sister from up North? Seems this would be a great one to start with.

Attachments

• mondo.png
    mondo.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 12,051
Last edited:
I'm not going to vote to be negative, but no. The movie wasn't that entertaining to me/I can't see myself watching it again.

However, if it had stunning artwork and a decent price point, I might consider.

QiNe6Eq.png

Qom2QHR.png

HDN member Jacob thought of this after seeing Jock's art for the poster and it's since been retweeted.

What do you all think?

When will Best Buy US start carrying Mondo Steels like their sister from up North? Seems this would be a great one to start with.
Thanks all for sharing your votes! Remember 1 title can open doors to others as well. Thanks for the support! :D

Reactions: digitalbabe
In a heartbeat! Mondo steelbooks are imo the greatest thing atm along with what PA does.

Count me in! :thumbs:

Love the Zavvi release (well, on paper- I'll reserve judgement for the final product when it arrives...) so in a totally selfish way would say no (don't want to double dip where I can help it, but with numbered Mondo releases, I can't miss any!)
Saying that, i'd definitely be interested in seeing the artwork for this if it is given the green light.

Keep the Mondo hype train rolling, bring on more classic catalogue releases please!! With Gremlins 3 in the pipeline, how about 1 and/or 2??
There's a whole wave of classic 80's teen films that could be given that special treatment too, as well as countless others that would look stunning as a Mondo release.

Status
Not open for further replies.