Would you buy Ex Machina Mondo SteelBook in the USA?

Would you buy Ex Machina Blu-ray Mondo SteelBook?

• YES

Votes: 231 88.2%
  • NO

Votes: 31 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
QiNe6Eq.png

Qom2QHR.png

HDN member Jacob thought of this after seeing Jock's art for the poster and it's since been retweeted.

What do you all think?

When will Best Buy US start carrying Mondo Steels like their sister from up North? Seems this would be a great one to start with.

Attachments

• mondo.png
    mondo.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 12,052
Last edited:
I voted yes even though I'm not certain I would buy it. I want to see Mondo releases in the US so if this is the first step, I want to see it available. I just may not get it though because I don't know much about the movie.

The artwork on the DE edition is awesome and I never liked mondo artworks anyway so this definitely a sure pass for me.

yeah i just saw this last night and really enjoyed it. I ordered the steelbook from amazon.de, but i'd be thrilled to support this art as well. that poster is beautiful!

Haven't seen this myself but I know it's filmed here in Norway.

Dammit! If the people in charge of these places knew how much money the average Ninja spends on importing they would be doing DOUBLE DRAGON ROUNDHOUSE KICKS>>
double-dragon-opening-o.gif

AND EGG SHEN LIGHTNING EFFECTS>> to make this happen!
giphy.gif

WE..NEED..MONDO...X...NEW...RELEASES....NOW!!!!! US, CA, MARS, I DON'T CARE...THIS HAS TO HAPPEN!!!!! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!! :punch:
image.jpg

Last edited:
Dammit! If the people in charge of these places knew how much money the average Ninja spends on importing they would be doing DOUBLE DRAGON ROUNDHOUSE KICKS>>
double-dragon-opening-o.gif

AND EGG SHEN LIGHTNING EFFECTS>> to make this happen!
giphy.gif

WE..NEED..MONDO...X...NEW...RELEASES....NOW!!!!! US, CA, MARS, I DON'T CARE...THIS HAS TO HAPPEN!!!!! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!! :punch:
View attachment 159004
I JUST saw Big Trouble in Little China on the big screen 2 nights ago in Orange County! Nice reference!

Reactions: Bluprint
Status
Not open for further replies.